Kings Cross 9 ¾ ,September 1st, 1971, All Aboard!

I sat sprawled out on the ground of Kings Cross station. Right now my bum, stomach, and arm hurt and people are looking at me funny. My only thought right now; wrong wall.

I was about to get up when a decent human being finally walked over and held out their hand.

"Do you need some help?" The stranger was a boy that seemed to be about my age. Of course me being me, politely shoved his hand aside.

Deciding to use a fake classic British accent rather than my American one, I responded to the boy, "No thank you, but thanks anyway." I struggled to get up a little, but I of course refused to show it, that wall really did a number on me. Guess that happens though when you sprint into one at full speed. The boy that attempted to help me was standing there, seemingly awaiting my explanation for being on the ground. "If you are wondering, which I'm sure you are, I picked a fight with the wall right there."

"Oh, well that makes sense. Looks like you gave the wall a decent scar." The young boy chuckled. I looked over at the wall, and sure enough, I left a decent sized dent on it. "You weren't by chance heading to a certain mysterious platform?" He had a small playful smile on his face while asking me.

"I would have thought that me running directly into a wall would have answered that." I laughed, "but yeah, I am trying to find an oh so certain mysterious platform, 9 ¾."

"Well then follow me, well my mother actually, and we'll take you to run into the right wall." He laughed. He gave off a friendly impression, probably a Hufflepuff, or at least it seems so from what I've read. I followed them and they led me over to the opposite side of platform 9... Guess I had it backwards, whoopsie me.

"So this is supposed to be the right wall?" I questioned, "Because I really don't want a repeat of five minutes ago. I don't think the platform worker people would accept me telling them the walls kept looking at me funny and that's why they all have dent marks on them."

"Well, my mom said this is the right one, but I suppose there's only one way to really find out" He smiled mischievously before pushing me towards the wall. I accepted my fate and decided to challenge myself into keeping my eyes open while I passed the wall. I felt the boy let off my back as I started to run full speed into the wall. It turns out not blinking is an impossible task as I couldn't stop my eyes from shutting as I ran into the wall.

"Watch out!" but it was too late. I crashed right into someone. Before I could do anything, I heard the same person from wherever yell "Careful!" again, and I felt something crash right into me, causing me to crash into the person in front of me again. The poor sucker.

I pulled myself up using my trolley, and surveyed my surroundings. The boy I just met, whom I still don't know the name of, is the one that accidentally crashed into me with his trolley, which is very painful by the way. In front of me, was another boy who also seemed to be my age. He was still getting up. Around us was a small crowd just staring. Didn't anyone's mother ever teach them it was rude to stare? Just as the boy in front of me finally got up, a blonde girl about my age was pushing through the crowd trying to get over here.

"You." the boy in front of me pointed an accusing finger at me. "You could have killed me!"

"It's not like I did it on purpose, and I am not the only one that crashed. They should have had it blocked off or something so this wouldn't happen."

"Or you should have watched where you were going!"

"And you should have moved. You yourself ran through this, so maybe if you used common sense you would've stood somewhere else because you knew people barreled through this spot... Wish it would have at least injured you." I mumbled the last part. It's probably not the best thing to wish pain upon someone, but he was being an absolute prick about it, it's not like I tried to hit him!