Before Reading

Hello everyone, I'm gonna sound really basic and say the words everyone has read before real quick to get it over with:

Some rights go to JK Rowling, I only own the characters I made-up and the main plot of this story (Does this work for not claiming all rights?)

This is the first fanfic I've written, so don't get your hopes up for this being the most amazing thing you've ever read (Not to speak too highly of myself though, but my writing is amazing so do give your hopes up).

Also, it's a fanfic so OBVIOUSLY it's not gonna be 100% accurate to whatever the books say about the marauder's era, so like don't come at me if you think it's wrong (Or do, it might be entertaining).

One more thing, if you don't like something then I give you three options:

1- Leave, no one is forcing you to read this

2- Constructive criticism, It's sirius(ly) not that hard to politely say "Oh hey, this sentence looks a bit funny and doesn't make much sense, you might wanna take another look at it"

3- If you decide neither of those options work, then I leave with this third and final one. Sit your damn butt down and continue reading the story I have graced your eyes with and be damn grateful you have an opportunity to read this.

That's all of that part, if you take offence to that third option that's not my fault (It better have made you laugh).

----------------------

Story stuff:

To start, no I am not going to tell you who the main love interest is, you can find that out yourselves. It's far more fun that way (It is one of the four marauders though, if you're desperate to know if it's at least one of them).

I'm hoping I write this as more of a slow burn because I personally despise rushed stories, no offense, sooooo yeah.

I don't have a face claim for any of the characters, I find that putting faces to book characters takes away the fun of the imagination (Although if anyone reads the story and can think of a face claim for a character, I may or may not be able to be swayed to add some)

Uhhhhhh.... I suddenly forgot what I was gonna say next because I was so focused on fixing my grammar on the last paragraph. Um... I had a dream that involved a mountain of sand and a tidal wave last night in case anyone was interested.

Oh right! Feel free to make any kinds of jokes in the comments, they're always funny (Or maybe my humor needs help because it's everywhere). Also if anyone has any ideas for the story, feel free to comment them.

Crap, I forgot what I was gonna say again. I'm writing this as I go, none of this is pre planned okay. Oh write (get it?), I have no clue how often I'm gonna update, just a warning. I'm hoping at least once every two weeks or so though. If I see enough people begging for another chapter it might motivate me to write and publish another quicker.

-----------------------

Kiara Holmes's:

I realized I forgot to describe Kiara in the first chapter and I am too lazy to figure out where I can add it right now, so yeah here it is. She is about a quarter or so Vietnamese and has straight black hair, dark brown eyes, and pale skin. (Her father is half Vietnamese, and her mother a white American)

--------------------------

Anyways that's all. Enjoy (or don't).