Betrayal

Y/N- A member of the diamond cutters for 2 weeks now, they are an anthropomorphic fox with unspecified fur, eyes, tail and hair color leaving it up to the reader. Unlike traditional Diamond cutter gear they wear ankle high azure black boots, fingerless green gloves allowing them to use Wispons better, black shorts with a wisp canister beside them, a black long-sleeved shirt with a black hoodie over it, they wear a mask that looks like a fox with cream, dark gray and light gray in color, they have a scope in the single red eye helping them aim and hiding their face. They use a modified Burst Wispon (Modeled after the Red wisp, the Burst Wispon is a red-colored that has a fireball-shaped frame that is held together by several black nozzles. These nozzles are attached to a white barrel. It also has three holes on its front, keeping with the Red Wisp-motif. It also has a black handle on the back that allows the wielder to hold it in a comfortable grip.) This one is unique because it has blue stripes along the grip and can switch from flame thrower or all the three holes can come together to pull off a precision shot. Y/N uses a red wisp named Redster. Y/N is usually quiet and has not been heard to even mutter a single word since their time during the Eggman-Resistance war, they are a complex thinker and prefer to stay out of the spotlight, staying back and scouting with Whisper, but has a very big temper, often lashing out and staying angry for a while when angered. Second scout.

Whisper- Whisper is an anthropomorphic wolf with biscotti fur that covers most of her body, and brown skin that covers her muzzle, inside of her ears, arms, upper torso, and front torso. She has thick black eyelashes and cloudy white fur around her eyes that resemble a mask. Her eyes are cadet blue, although they are often closed to the point of squinting. She wears light gray eyeshadow and has a long, bushy tail which ends in several tufts of fur sticking out in various directions. She also has a black nose, long-pointed ears and quite long hair that she keeps tied at the back in a ponytail with a black hair tie, save for a long, thick hair bang that covers her right eye. Her pointed cheeks are a little fluffy. Her fangs protrude from her mouth which is often in a natural frown. For attire, Whisper wears a cream-colored tube top, light gray leggings, and a dark gray cloak, in which she keeps six canisters. The cloak also has black and dark gray pockets seen on the shoulders. Whisper wears an outfit geared towards combat. This includes dark gray arm sleeves with black elbow pads, dark gray and light gray gloves with visible dark brown claws, and dark gray knee sleeves and black knee pads. She sports military-fashioned black, dark gray, and light gray boots. She can sometimes be seen wearing her cat-like ornate mask scope, which is cream, dark gray and light gray in color. Three holes are seen at the right side of the mask and a blue "eye" on the left side. First scout.

Smithy- Smithy was a large, brown-furred, anthropomorphic lion with bright brown eyes, a black nose, rounded ears and white hair on his light brown muzzle. He had a large, dark brown mane with the lower part of it held by a black beard tie. He had light brown fur on his chest and long tail with a black hair tie near the paintbrush-shaped side of his tail tuft. Smithy wore an outfit that matched that of the other Diamond Cutters a black cloak, black arm sleeves and gloves with light gray palms, and light gray boots with dark gray toes and soles. For missions, he would wear a cream cat-like ornate mask, which left his muzzle exposed, with gray markings on its ears and the mask's right side. The mask features three holes on the left side set in a triangular pattern and a dark gray and pink "eye" on the right side. The crafter.

Slinger- Slinger was a teal-furred, anthropomorphic ocelot with pink eyes and a dark pink nose. He had triangular ears with tan canals and had white fur on his muzzle, chest and tail tip. He also had turquoise markings on top of his head, above his eyes and his tail. For attire, Slinger wore a large, gray and dark gray poncho and a similarly colored military beret, which he hung on his right ear, as well as a dark gray belt with revolver holsters. Like the other Diamond Cutters, he wore dark gray gloves with gray palms and gray boots with dark gray toes and soles. For missions he would wear a cyan, black and gray monocle-like eyepiece with a white wire on his left eye. The Marksman