Urban Warefare

Y/N- Y/N, a former member of the Diamond Cutters, was part of the team for a brief period of two weeks before their betrayal and subsequent demise at the hands of Mimic and Eggman. An anthropomorphic fox, Y/N's appearance is left open to the reader's interpretation as their fur, eyes, tail, and hair color are unspecified. Instead of traditional Diamond Cutter gear, they opt for a unique outfit consisting of ankle-high azure black boots, fingerless green gloves for better weapon handling, black shorts with a wisp canister, a black long-sleeved shirt, and a hoodie with a fox-like mask covering most of their face with a single red scope eye. Equipped with a modified Burst Wispon modeled after the Red wisp, Y/N's Wispon can switch between a flame thrower and a precision shot mode. They are paired with a red wisp named Redster. Y/N is characterized by their quiet demeanor, complex thinking, and preference for staying out of the limelight. They have a tendency to keep to themselves and only trust Whisper and individuals aligned with her, as Whisper is seen as a mentor and leader figure to them. Their temperament can turn fiery when provoked, showcasing a quick temper and a longer-lasting anger. Despite their initial reluctance to engage in social interactions, Y/N shares a close bond with both Tangle and Whisper. Their relationship with Tangle is marked by camaraderie and friendship, with Tangle serving as a source of comfort and encouragement. With Whisper, they share a deep bond of trust, forged through shared trauma and a sense of companionship in facing challenges together. Silver has expressed his feeling to Y/N. Here's a short summary. The interaction between Y/N and Silver was filled with unspoken emotions and heartfelt gestures. Silver's confession of his feelings for Y/N was met with surprise and hesitation from Y/N, who struggled to accept his affection due to the complications of their differing backgrounds and the fear of getting hurt. Silver's vulnerability and earnestness in expressing his emotions contrasted with Y/N's guarded demeanor and reluctance to let their walls down. Despite Silver's heartfelt confession and genuine care for Y/N, they ultimately pushed him away, unable to bring themselves to risk a relationship that seemed doomed from the start. The aftermath of their interaction left both Y/N and Silver feeling a profound sense of loss and regret. The unspoken words and unfulfilled emotions lingered in the air, a poignant reminder of the love that could never be realized due to the barriers they had built between them. Y/N's decision to keep their distance from Silver was a painful one, driven by fear and a desire to protect themselves from the pain of vulnerability and potential heartbreak. Y/N has kept the rose he gave them behind their ear.

Whisper- Whisper is an anthropomorphic wolf with biscotti fur that covers most of her body, and brown skin that covers her muzzle, inside of her ears, arms, upper torso, and front torso. She has thick black eyelashes and cloudy white fur around her eyes that resemble a mask. Her eyes are cadet blue, although they are often closed to the point of squinting. She wears light gray eyeshadow and has a long, bushy tail which ends in several tufts of fur sticking out in various directions. She also has a black nose, long-pointed ears and quite long hair that she keeps tied at the back in a ponytail with a black hair tie, save for a long, thick hair bang that covers her right eye. Her pointed cheeks are a little fluffy. Her fangs protrude from her mouth which is often in a natural frown. For attire, Whisper wears a cream-colored tube top, light gray leggings, and a dark gray cloak, in which she keeps six canisters. The cloak also has black and dark gray pockets seen on the shoulders. Whisper wears an outfit geared towards combat. This includes dark gray arm sleeves with black elbow pads, dark gray and light gray gloves with visible dark brown claws, and dark gray knee sleeves and black knee pads. She sports military-fashioned black, dark gray, and light gray boots. She can sometimes be seen wearing her cat-like ornate mask scope, which is cream, dark gray and light gray in color. Three holes are seen at the right side of the mask and a blue "eye" on the left side. Since the betrayal, Whisper has become quieter to the point of it being a whisper, she has also become more reserved and bottles up her emotions when put in stressful situations rather than talking. They have a deep bond with Y/N due to them both sharing trauma from the betrayal causing Whisper to be wary in making relationships with friends. Whisper sees Y/N as a trusted ally, someone who has always had her back and stood by her side in times of need.