Bio

Name: Kai Ackermann

Alias: Nightcrawler

Age: 15

Sexuality: Pan-Sexual

Nationality: German

Looks:
Nightcrawler has fine blue-black fur covering his body, two fingers with an opposable thumb on each hand and only two toes, each longer than a normal human being's, on each foot and a third toe-like projection on his heel, as well as pronounced, fang-like canine teeth on both upper and lower sets, yellow eyes, pointed ears, and a 3+1⁄2-foot-long (1.1 m) pointed tail which can support his weigh. In his human form Kai has light skin, indigo hair and black eyes. However, Kai's fun-loving personality also masks a deep sense of pain and trauma. He has faced discrimination and persecution due to his appearance, and it has left a lasting impact on him. This has caused him to develop a strong sense of empathy towards those who are marginalized and oppressed, and he often uses his abilities to help those in need.

 This has caused him to develop a strong sense of empathy towards those who are marginalized and oppressed, and he often uses his abilities to help those in need

Personality

He  has a charming and charismatic personality that draws people towards him.  Kai's most prominent trait is his unwavering loyalty towards his friends and teammates. He would do anything to protect them, even if it means putting himself in danger. This loyalty stems from his sense of isolation and the fear of losing the people he cares about. Another aspect of Kai's personality is his strong moral code. He is a deeply religious and follows his catholic beliefs, and his faith plays a significant role in shaping his values. He's also known for his wit and sense of humor, which he uses to lighten the mood in tense situations.

Abilities/Powers/Skills
Teleportation
Wall-Crawling
Flexible Bone Structure
Camouflage/Blend into the Shadows
Prehensile Tail
Night Vision
Superhuman Agility
Superhuman Reflexes
Master Acrobat
Skilled in Combat (Hand-to-Hand, Martial Arts, Acrobatic, master fencer)
Mechanic
Medic
 Multilingual (English, German, Russia, Spanish, Italian) 

Equipment/Hero Outfit

Kai's hero outfit consists of a navy blue bodysuit with a black and red design. The bodysuit is form-fitting, emphasizing Nightcrawler's lean and agile physique. The material is sleek and durable, allowing him to move freely and perform his acrobatic stunts with ease. The black and red design on the suit adds a touch of edginess and mystery to his appearance, reflecting his dark and complex character. The suit also features a high collar and long sleeves, providing full coverage and protecting his skin from any potential injuries during battles. His boots are knee-high and have a pointed toe, giving him an almost elf-like look. The boots also have a rugged sole, providing him with traction and stability during his teleportation. On his hands, Nightcrawler wears black gloves with red accents, giving him a sleek and coordinated look. The gloves are also essential for his ability to stick to walls without slipping. Lastly, his signature tail is an essential part of his outfit, extending from his lower back and matching the color of his fur.

Stats:
Strength: 8/10
Speed: 8/10
Agility: 10/10
Intelligence: 9/10

Background:

Kai, a young German boy, was born with a unique ability that set him apart from his peers. He had the power to transform into a demonic-looking meta with the ability to teleport. But this power that others may have envied, brought nothing but pain and suffering to Kai's life.

Kai's childhood was not like any other child's. He was born with blue skin, yellow eyes, and a long tail, making him look very different from the other kids. His parents, who were devoutly religious, were horrified by their son's appearance and considered him to be a demon. They believed that his appearance was a punishment from God for their sins. This led to Kai being ostracized and mistreated by his own family and the people in his village.

Kai's only solace was his mother, who loved and accepted him for who he was. She taught him to embrace his unique abilities and not to be afraid of his appearance. Despite her love and support, Kai's childhood was still filled with loneliness and fear. He was often bullied and called names by his classmates, making him feel like an outcast.

Kai's life took a drastic turn when a group of villagers, fueled by their fear and hatred towards mutants, attacked his home. In the chaos, Kai's mother was killed, and his father, overcome by emotions, sold him to a circus. This was a turning point in Kai's life, as he was forced to fend for himself at a very young age.

But even in the circus, Kai faced discrimination and cruelty. He was often mistreated by the other performers and forced to perform dangerous stunts because of his mutant abilities. This only added to his feelings of isolation and self-loathing. Eve

It wasn't until he was approached by the Justice league offering him an opportunity to learn how to control his meta abilities and to use his powers for good. With no other choice Kai accepts becoming the prodigy of Black Canary aka Dinah Lance. From that moment he became known as Nightcrawler prodigy of Black Canary.

*Comment who you think his love-interest should be