Mr. Twister

"It could be something important we will just have to wait to find out till we get there." 

"Well a simple fire led you to Superboy. We should find out what caused the alert." Miss Martian says optimistically as she lowers the BioShip. 

"I think I know the cause." Superboy says as he looks out the window as a tornado heads straight towards them. M'gann tries to evade the tornado but is unsuccessful as the BioShip glitches out of camouflage mode as it's thrown around inside the tornado. 

Trapped inside the tornado all of them hold on tight and grunt as they keep getting wiped around. Nightcrawler opens his eyes before calling out to his teammate. "You may feel a bit sick after this so sorry." He calls out. Before anyone could say anything everything went black and their bodies felt like it was floating  as the BioShip with them inside teleports outside of the tornado. Miss Martian quickly opens the door as all the young hero's jump out. Wally immediately running behind something to promptly throw up. 

"Hehe, sorry." Nightcrawler says rubbing the back of his head as he hears his teammate empty out all the brunt cookies he at earlier.  There attention was brought back to Power Plant, as all the works are evacuating and screaming in fear.

"Robin, are tornadoes common in New England?" Aqualad questions, hearing no response he turns to where the Boy Wonder just was but finds the space between him and M'gann now empty. "Robin?"

The Boy Wonder's laugh echoes, but none of them can locate him.

"H﹘ he was just here." M'gann objects.

Their attention turns back to the Power Plant where the windows are being blown out.

Inside the Power Plant is a red and black exo-suit, with blue tubing running from his shoulders, up and to his lower back, and a brown scarf covering his mouth. Tornado-like funnels coming from each hand.

The funnels hit Robin directly and slam him into the support pillar nearly eight feet off the ground, then he falls to the ground. Hitting his back both times. The other members of the Team running in through the loading bay doors, Superboy jumping the stairs to land beside Robin as the Boy Wonder sits up. "Who's your new friend?"

Robin looks to Superboy, grimacing at the motion. "Didn't catch his name," the clone jumps at the villain, "but he plays kinda rough." he finishes, warning the clone.

The exo-suit wearing villain stands ready, air pulses still coming from his wrists, though the bright blue tubing is now confirmed to be going to the tops of his wrists as well. "My apologies." he says, revealing his robotic tone. "You may address me as Mr. Twister."

Mr. Twister then throws both his hands up, creating two more tornadoes, which Superboy withstands, but before he can gain any more ground Twister redirects the tornado, grabbing Superboy before launching him into the wall, a good fifteen feet off the ground. Before Superboy could hit the ground Nightcrawler teleports into the air catching him before teleporting them onto the ground.

Now on the main floor with Aqualad and Kid Flash, M'gann turns the two more experienced boys. From his pocket, Wally pulls out his goggles sliding them over his eyes. As Robin gets back to his feet in front of him the barefoot Atlantean looks to M'gann then nods. Understand the Martian nods back. All three take off as a group around the Boy Wonder.

Kid Flash speeds through a front handspring before aiming with both his feet at Mr. Twister's chest. He doesn't quite make it as Mr. Twister raises his hands to create vortexes that stop him in his tracks. Then turn 180° and launching Kid Flash out the bay doors, where he skids across the parking lot.