Movie Night

Nightmare and Dust were opposite sides of the same coin. Meaning one liked gaming and the other movies. Nightmare liked movies. They were a professional critic and often prideful enough to admit it.

They'd often make rankings of all the movies they watched, per month. Although it depended on how many they managed to watch. If they were asked, they'd tell they have yet to find a perfectly realistic movie.

Dust on the other hand liked video games. She decided whether a game was good or not depending on the gameplay. Since that was basically the primary mechanic that set video games apart from the rest. She was just glad she could take her mind off of things by shooting zombies or building in Minecraft.

But what made their hobbies special was when somebody decided to join in. Like when Killer, Horror, Cross and Nightmare joined Dust on her couch. Dust could tell from experience that Killer was her biggest threat regarding gameplay, even though he'd only beaten her once at Mario card.

Cross never won unless it was by accident, he sucked at videogames. Dust couldn't help but be thankful that he wasn't a sore loser. Horror never really joined in. He just liked to watch his lovers bonding. Sometimes he'd bring along some snacks.

Nightmare was probably scolding the poor storyline. Although Dust had to agree, most games had shit plotlines and others none at all. Then again it wasn't made to be watched, you'd have to play it. Duh, it's a videogame.

This same happiness was brought with Saturday movie nights. Where Nightmare would practice her daily hobby of criticism. The nights really became funny when she seemed to try and talk sense into the movie or shout at the screen.

Horror was probably stuffing his face full of popcorn or whatever other snack he'd prepared. It was at times like that where Dust wished they had separate bowls. Just so she wouldn't have to walk back to the kitchen and get some more considering they were probably 15 minutes into the movie.

Killer would laugh at everything, especially if they were watching a horror movie. That little gremlin laugh would be hidden behind his hands, as if he was trying to keep himself from bursting. It was funny when he finally did.

Cross had an affinity for horror movies which was why they watched at least one every month. Dust didn't know why because Cross was scared throughout the entire experience. She only knew why he watched them when she saw it happen.

Cross curled up into Nightmare's side with a whimper. And Nightmare wrapped him up in her protective embrace. A smirk found its way onto her face. Cross, you playing dirty? Sacrificing your good night's rest just to cuddle up to the second largest teddy bear available?

Dust didn't really care, though. Cross could keep the second largest teddy bear. She had the biggest after all. And instead of that little embrace, she was nearly suffocating in Horror's tight grip.

Bonus:

Poor Killer. No hugs? No cuddles? Don't worry, though. The flirt will find a way. He always does.