Hero Names and Internships

A month later........

The greenette was on the train heading for U.A. as a little girl suddenly yanked on her sleeve.

Izumi looked down with a curious face when the girl smiled.

"You're the girl I saw on T.V! I watched you with mommy and daddy! You were so cool!" Izumi smiled at the compliment.

"Thank you!"
--------
Izumi made it to school as everyone talked of the festival.

Iida in particular looked exhausted.

"Iida. Did something happen?" Izumi asked.

"Well, during the festival, my brother was attacked. By Stain. But he was saved by a man named Nataku." He said surprising everyone.

"Stain?! The Hero Killer that's been plaguing Hosu?" Mina asked.

"Is Ingenium alright?" Kaminari asked.

"He's alright and he has no serious injuries but the Hero Killer hasn't made an appearance after that." Iida confirmed.

" He's probably laying low right now, but I heard he's gotten heroes in Hosu antsy." Izumi said.

"But, you said Nataku helped your brother? He's one of the CLAMP alumni. An omni level psychic." Kero said.

"Whoa! He's that strong?" Jiro asked.

"Very, I have his contact, so maybe you can thank him next time." Izumi said.

"I appreciate that, Midoriya. " Iida said.

"Alright, Aizawa will be coming in, let's get seated." Izumi said as they did.

Aizawa came in at that moment.

"Alright class. Since you made an impact at the Sports Festival, it's time for you to take the next step.........you'll be coming up with code names, which was mentioned when you had to prepare for the Festival. The first year drafts are more important in your second and third years after students have gained experience and can become immediate assets to the pros. In other words, for them to extend offers to first years like you shows that they are interested in your potential. It is important to prove your worth now as offers often die down by graduation if you don't live up to it."

“So we’ll have to prove ourselves once we get picked, yeah?” Sero asked.

“That’s right,” Aizawa nods. “And, with that, here are the totals for those with offers.” The man pulls a remote from his pocket, clicking the button without any further fanfare. The blackboard made a sound before names and stats started appearing on its surface. “In previous years, it’s been more spread out, but all eyes were on these three this year.”

‘That is an understatement,’ Hitoshi thought. Looking at the board had his eyes widening a bit at the absurd gap between the top three people listed.

[Midoriya: 5,547

Todoroki: 4,100

Kirishima: 3,556

Bakugō: 879

Tokoyami: 734

Aoyama: 720

Ochako: 523

Yaoyorozu: 517

Hitoshi: 467

Ashido: 436

Shōji: 387

Sero: 216

Kaminari: 148]

“Holy-!" Kaminari said as Bakugou seethed

"Well it's natural Izumi has first place but Todoroki is second?" Asui asked.