Extra: Looking over Internships

This is set before the internships started....
-----------
Students of 1A and 1B looked over their lists of heroes interested in interning them.

"Who are you considering to intern with, Momo?" Ochako asked.

"I'm thinking of either Uwabami or maybe Mt Lady."

"I wouldn't consider them..." Izumi said getting their attention. "Uwabami often has her interns on a strict diet when modeling and she often chooses girls that are attractive. That's not really supposed to be a good reason for her hero work. And Mt Lady tends to be a camera hog. That won't help if you hope to be popular with the public." Izumi said.

Momo winced. "Yeah, they may not work, I need a lot of calories to activate my quirk." She said as Izumi spotted a name in Momo's list.

"How about Fatgum? His quirk relies on large amounts of calories as well, and he has his own fund to feed his Sidekicks that also need them." Izumi suggested.

"Oh, great idea! Thanks!"

"Huh. I got someone named Quicksilver. Is he a big hero?" Ochako said.

"I know him. He's the leader of the Silverhawks. They're an amazing space team." Izumi said.

"Really?! I'll go with him then!"

Suddenly, other students went to Izumi for advice.

Koda got Phantom of the Defenders of the Earth. And even Shoji by Lothar, another Defender.

Hatsume came by and she got selected by the Centurions.

Shinsou decided to intern under Viper of the Arcobaleno.

Tokoyami went with Seras Victoria.

Jiro was selected by Team Knight Rider.

And Ojiro got selected by Rambo V.

The others already had an idea who to intern under, Shoto went with his father for example.

And Bakugou decided to intern under Best Jeanist.

Izumi had to hold in a laugh as he left.

"What's so funny?" Kaminari asked.

"Bakugou selected Best Jeanist. He's known to style the hair of his interns.........you think we should tell him?"

They all looked at each other.......

"Nah."
--------------
Here is a Extra chapter!

Plz comment!