Reunions

The next day, Izumi headed off to her old school, CLAMP Academy, happy to see one of her old friends.

"Midoriya!" A voice popped up.

Izumi and her two partners smiled as they saw the person in question.

"Seraphina-San! How are you?" The greenette asked as her old teacher gave Kero and Suppi some treats.

"Things have been the same, but I'm gonna be busy since I have you interning. We'll start off with patrol around here on the Island grounds. Usually I wouldn't worry much, but lately beasts around the Klinsmann Continent have been acting up and we need more hands. We will be heading off to the Baron Archipelago. I received a report that a 300 year old Gararagator has been on a hunger frenzy." Seraphina said as they walked.

"A Gararagator!? They are usually Capture Level 5, where it's debatable if an army tank can bring it down or not. If it's twice that age, it can be Level 8. Though, why hunt a beast as part of this internship?" Izumi asked.

"Many heroes often focus on protecting the people, but a select few like myself and other CLAMP alumni take on these jobs to help the balance of nature. We can't leave the gator alone as it is able to adapt to seawater."

"So, if it is left alive, it can wreck the ocean's ecosystem with its appetite?" Kero asked.

"Right." Seraphina said as they got on a small speedboat.

-----------
As Seraphina expected, the ecosystem was in a mess as creatures roamed to get as far away from the swamp interior.

But they soon reached the edge of the swamp where the gator lives.

They decided to camp as the gator is nocturnal, and wait.

By that time, the creature emerged to hunt again.

"Heh. Been a while since I last battled a gator, only it was Capture Level 5." Izumi said in excitement.

The gator's overall appearance resembles that of a normal alligator, though it is much bigger (larger than an elephant) and has eight legs and red skin, with two rows of sharp, yellow spikes that go down its tough, scaly, back, much like his claws. It also has green eyes that tend to glow in the dark. Its teeth are white and sharp, protruding out of its mouth.

Seraphina smiled as she attacked giving the Gararagator no chance to react.

"Cosmic Cleaver!" She said as she sliced its tail off, making it shriek in pain.

Then Izumi used Power to give it a hit to the skull, killing the creature.

"Great job, you're getting faster at reaction time." Seraphina said.

"Thanks! You think I can send some to Lunch Rush for when everyone returns to school? I think they deserve a reward for hard work." Izumi suggested.

"Of course. I'll also send over some Rainbow Fruit, Blue Blood Corn, Golden Wheat Noodles, and a choice of drinks." Seraphina smiled.
---------------
After a filling dinner, Izumi found herself at that place in her dreams again.

And Shigaraki was there again too.

"I've heard once is a coincidence. But I see you in a dream for the third time now. I would say there is something to this, wouldn't you agree, Miss  Midoriya." Shigaraki said as he was close to her.

"I'm guessing you watched the Festival." Izumi said.

"Psh, it was the only thing on, the whole world was watching the spectacle. Especially at you......in fact....my master took a special interest in you." Shigaraki said.

"......so my hunch was right. Someone else put you up to that attack. But how have I caught his eye?"

"Don't play dumb little majokko. You demonstrated an ability no one had seen. And without even a small side effect. Holding people in place with a shadow, using a sword and shield, summoning weather and elements, even controlling time."

"! How did you figure it out?"

"I didn't at first, but Master Clued me in when he felt a shift. He doesn't have a time quirk, but he has a quirk that senses shifts in wave patterns, and it told him time stopped momentarily. He's wondering if your quirk is similar or close to his....."

"Close? ..........What quirk does he have?"

"Now now, no need to reveal the good stuff..........but in his day, they called him the boogeyman of the Quirk Era." Shigaraki said.

Izumi narrowed her eyes at this. She heard of this in brief passing, but.......if what Shigaraki said is true......

Then she needed more information.

"How did he become your sensei?"

"................"

"......I won't force you to tell me everything, but......"

"He found me when no one else helped me. Not even after my family perished."

"......."

Izumi could tell this was a personal topic as Shigaraki scratched his neck, so she had to change the subject.

"After he rescued you..........was he the one who tasked you to kill All Might? Why the Symbol of Peace out of all the heroes?"

"It's simple. He stands for the ignorance the civilians are under. There are lots of villains out there that could kill them at any moment, All Might, because he smiles, pronouncing he's on the scene everytime, it lures them into a false sense of security. They think there's no one he can't save. Same goes for the heroes. The public ignores those who really need help, assuming a hero will handle it, until it is too late."

That speech spoke a lot to Izumi. It meant no one helped Shigaraki when he needed it, and it allowed his sensei to lead him on the path of villiany, encouraging his hate of heroes.

"I was thought to be quirkless until I was five. My power is different from a quirk. In fact............quirkless people dont Exist."

Shigaraki looked at her with wide eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"If you saw my world, everything you knew will be turned upside-down."

And the dream ended again.

---------
"The Spring Green and the Mourning Death are slowly but inching closer....." A man with long white hair and purple markings said as he looked at Nataku.

"Yes. It is small but the start of changing fate............Lord Sesshomaru." Nataku bowed.

The Demon Inu Lord looked to the sky with a cold but calculating look.

"We just have to be ready for HIM....

ALL FOR ONE."
-----------------
WHOO! Things will get tense from here.

We'll see Stain in the next chapter so don't worry!

Plz comment