New Deal

Age 19: Anjali~

Today is such a wonderful day. I can't wait anymore to give good news to my bestie. I have been working in an organisation for 5 months now and I got an opportunity to work with an officer. It's such a great opportunity. My future is going to be bright. I was walking through corridor and saw Akshita aka my bestie. I ran towards her and hugged her.

"Girl are you planning to kill me?" She said pulling out of hug.

"Come on such an easy death is not meant for you."

"What's the deal duh?" She said flipping her hair.

"I have a good news to share. I got an opportunity to work with an officer as a secret hacker." I whispered to her and she tapped her feets happily with me.

"Is the officer handsome?" She asked and I was too stunned to speak. I smacked her head and she pouted.

"I am thinking of a bright future and you care if he is handsome or not. Are you kidding me? " I scoffed and she clicked her tongue.

"We are not looking for a marriage candidate that it's needed for the officer to be handsome. I think he must be in his 30 or 40's anyways. None of my business. I heard he is the loyal and feared officer. People respect him. He knows everything about illegal to legal and has never lost a case." I said and she nodded.

"Then it's obvious it would be 30-40's old man. But 30 is not bad." She said and I glared at her.

"Calm baby. Calm. If you loose your shit like this you won't be able to work calmly." She said and I huffed.

"Well congrats. When are you starting then?" She asked happily.

"Today itself. I can't wait to join his mission." I said fantasizing my life as a successful hacker. This will be a good opportunity for my future. I may also establish my own software firm. So excited.

"It's time for my lecture. You go girl." She said patting my shoulder.

I drove to the location given to me. It was an abandoned building. I went to terrace taking god's name. What if this building is haunted? The lift opened and I walked out. I saw a man in his 20's with a guy tied to chair. He heard my footsteps and turned. I frowned. What was happening here? He looked in my eyes like sucking my soul. I clutched on my bag. He walked towards me with slow steps. He stood infront of me keeping the distance and gave me a small smile.

"Little girl this place is not for playing. Go home." He said and I frowned.

"Mr. Mind your language. I am not a little girl. I am an adult. I am 19 years old." I said and he scanned me from up to down. I gulped hard clutching my bag nervously.

"You are Anjali Oberoi." He asked and I nodded.

"I didn't knew I was alloted to work with a kid." He said folding his arms.

"Haww. Dare you insult me again and I will hack your each and every part. I am not a kid Mr. Mind it." I said pointing my fingers at him and he raised his brows so I put my hand down. Who is this mannerless alligator? He chuckled at me and I frowned. I picked my phone from pocket and kept it on my ear.

"Hello mental asylum." I said and he stopped chuckling. He hit my phone making it fall in a friction of second. He catched it and I was stunned. Is my phone a stunt object for him? This bipolar bitch.