Rescue

Age 24: Aniket~

I was alloted a hacker as per given by the department. It was a 19-year old sunshine girl. But her mouth as well as her work is sharp and on point. Where everyone shivers to even bat an eye to me. This girl stands confident and looks straight in my eyes. She hates it when someone calls her kiddo.I remember in our first meet she said she will hack my each and every part. I think she already did a little. She bickers with me and I fucking like it. I don't know why? Our mission is going smoothly too. In the first day of her to observe if she really is how I heard of her I tested her and she was amazing. I deliberately gave her wrong information and she corrected it immediately even came across the links I may have missed.

I see why she was alloted. She is a little special from the other ordinary ones for sure. She made the final boss admire her too when we visited club together not to forget her savageness. She has a crush too. I was shocked when I saw that blush and a shy smile on her face. The boy is lucky for sure. I hope her little heart doesn't breaks though. I don't know if she takes me as a friend or not but I do. She always tells me to visit mental asylum. I am not that much of a psycho. Fine. I am. I agree. I totally do. But I don't show it in front of her and control it too. She gives me so many names. I saw her disturbed a little yesterday. But she was back to normal after knowing the location. She called it personal but I don't mind helping if she needs.

She eats two icecream together. A real crazy one. I don't know but I fucking like it when she quivers in fear but still acts bold. Like when she saw me shoot the spy dead and hid inside the washroom. But even freaked out a little she looked dead in my eyes and said I need to get checked in mental asylum. That's the favourite word I guess of hers. Rina wanted to pick her up so I let her be. This little girl is gonna live long I think I was thinking about her and Rina has texted me that she must have picked her up. I opened the text and the words made me break the glass on floor. They took her. Fuck! I loaded my gun and told boys to follow me.

The fucker is gonna die today. He texted me the location with a video of her with him. She had blood near the corner of her lips. I was driving and looking at the video. I speeded up.

"Come fast. I need to finish you fast so my girl can live with me. She is in pain because of ropes. I can't see her in pain." He said laughing touching her hair and smelling it. I could see she was cursing and internally killing him brutally. The girl is not a scaredy cat after all. She is my wild kitten after all. What do mean by my? My internal devil screamed. She is in my team so ...mine. I shouted back at him and he just called me fucker before disappearing back in my mind.

I went to the location alone with followups backing me. Rina is keeping eyes on her so that they don't shift her and even if so we can find Anjali easily. I wore the gear inside and came out. There he was with his men. Such a sheep hiding behind more sheeps. I shoot them down and it was an intens fight. I went inside but she wasn't here nor was he. Rina told me exact location and I confused them with Viraj taking my place and I went to the location. I want to see her glimpse. I can't forgive myself if an innocent girl gets involved between gangsters not after I already know he wants her.

I sneaked in killing anyone who came infront silently. I will torchure the final boss for even thinking about her. I went inside and saw him looking at her like a love-sick puppy while she was shooting daggers at him with her pretty eyes. Fuck why am I adoring her? I shoot in air and he just chuckled at me.

"I knew you would be here after all your love is here." He said and she frowned rolling her eyes. Is the thought of being my girlfriend that untempting to her? His men from behind pointed a gun at me.

"Which will soon be my love?" He said grabbing her face and she bit his hand. That's what you get when you touch her. I smirked at him. He raised his hand to slap her and she closed her eyes but he banged the table instead.