Heartbreak

Present After 2 years~(Anjali: 21 years)

Anjali was ordering the decorators in hotel to make nice arrangements. She is going to confess her feelings towards Sathvik Malhotra today.

"I don't understand how people fall in love or feel it. I only get one feeling." Akshita sighed looking at her bestfriend with bouquet of flowers in her hand.

"What feeling?" Anjali asked curiously.

"Hunger." Akshita replied and Anjali gave her a done face look.

"I am hungry." Akshita whined and Anjali gave her a wierd look.

"What ?Today is valentine's day. Everyone is with their love even I want to be with my love." Akshita said giggling.

"And your first love is food." Anjali said shaking her head and extending her favourite fruit and nuts chocolate.

"When will bhai be here?" Akshita said biting on her chocolates.

"Oh he is there." Akshita said and Anjali turned with a smile but her smile dropped when she saw he is with a girl. The girl had her arms entangled with his arm.

"Who is she?" Anjali whispered to Akshita and she went towards him.

"Bhai who is she?" Akshita asked.

"She is my girlfriend. Shirley Suryawanshi." Sathvik said while the girl giggled at him.

"You never told this to us." Akshita asked and he frowned.

"Aren't you happy to meet your sister-in-law? Oh Anjali is here too." Sathvik said and walked towards Anjali.

"Are you going to propose someone Anjali?" Sathvik asked looking at the bouquet of roses she had in her hands.

"I bought this for Akshita since today is valentine's day. It's not necessary that it should be for lovers only. Friendship is also a relationship of support and love." Anjali said trying not to show her emotions and Akshita held her hand.

"That's true. I admire your friendship." Sathvik said and patted her head. She just gave him a fake smile.

"Well Shirley. This is Anjali Oberoi. She is my sister's bestfriend but she is just like Akshita to me. She is very naughty not to forget." Sathvik said and Shirley extended her hand for a handshake.

"She is so pretty."Shirley said smiling at her.

"Well you both enjoy your date." Anjali said and ran out hiding her tears. Akshita walked out too behind her.

"I think she is sad and hurt Sathvik. Why don't you go and check on her?" Shirley said sensing tension.

Sathvik nodded and walked out. He was walking towards the car when Akshita stopped him.

"What happened bhai? Did you got dumped?" Akshita said teasing him and distracting since Anjali's tears are flowing.

"Say something good will you? Anjali is alright right?" Sathvik asked trying to peak.

"Off course she is." Akshita exclaimed but he was still not buying the excuse. He was about to walk towards car when Akshita held his arm.

"Bhai don't leave your date alone. Anjali is fine. It's just she..."Akshita paused to get a good excuse.

"It's just what? Who hurt her? Tell me the name." Sathvik said and anger was now visible in his eyes.

"She is having bad cramps." Akshita said in one go and Sathvik nodded.

"Take her home then." Sathvik said and went inside.

"How is she? Why was she sad?" Shirley asked and he kissed her forehead.