Little Dispute

Aniket~

"Fuck! What the hell!" I banged on the table running my hand inside my hair frustrated. Department closed the investigation I was investigating in which we just got a pawn in our hand. The actual boss is still hiding in shadows. After killing the pawn with Ronak who touched someone he shouldn't. 2 years have passed and I still can't get my hands on the actual mastermind. He can be a famous figure or acting like someone insignificant.

All the secret searchs I did was always overpowered by him. My sole reason of joining forces was to catch him. That old man is so mysterious. All I could get my hand on is that he is dead. The one I wanted to revenge is already dead and the one who has replaced him is a very secretive and mysterious man. Even his own men have never saw him. He even talks with them by changing voice. One thing is clear though that he has a wierd bloodlust. Like he kidnaps girl who has fair skin, long and wavy hair, smooth and silky hair, especially amber eyes. When this all physique are met those girls get kidnapped. It must be just a theory but I have noticed this. Even fair girls who have an hourglass shape has been kidnapped. But there was only two of them. I don't think it's related but there maybe some clues.

People think I am the only child of Sharma's but that's not true. It was after that incident I joined forces and not some business thing. I always come across crimes,murders, psychopaths and many more. Well I myself am not a gentleman. I am the most cruelest being and I love this character of mine. Once I made my guard down and it was for only one girl. My first girlfriend who cheated on me. I was unhinged though instead I felt that she wasn't of use anymore. If I needed I could have punished her but I let her go. Having girlfriends and changing them after a week is a usual occurrence to me. I can't name it first love. It was just an attraction. Just her secretiveness and foxy nature piqued my interest. But at last she was just a blabber no action.

Dating them also comes with a benefit to reach the actual mastermind. I am always in search of girls who meet the same physique he kills. I stopped dating girls for 2 years now. I don't even go to strip clubs anymore. I don't know what stops me. One thing that gets my attention and makes me question my thoughts is only one girl. Anjali Oberoi.

After meeting that girl I don't know why I want to keep checking on her to the extent I drove near her apartment and look at her room. I have visited her while she was asleep and she sleeps like a log. Anjali has same physique as the girls that bloodlust mad person kills. There is only one difference she has.Straight silky hairs and not wavy ones. I hope she is not one of those he has chose to hunt. Her sister as well meets with the same trait but she has wavy hair.

Both sisters maybe at his list. One thing is to be noted all those girls who got kidnapped and were killed mysteriously showed no clues. They were isolated for 2 years or few months straight which made others clueless about what happened to them. The most common thing in all these girl is that they were either dating or had a fiancee. The boy doesn't looks alike. Must be because he changes his face with every girl. The common thing about those boys was he has tattoo which he always hides. One is around his wrist. The most visible one.

I can assure one thing and that is all these boys are not different but same. I thought of Ronak to be alert with Ishika since she may face dangers. I hope that boy is not one of her blind dates. Those things apart Anjali must be one of his prey. One more thing is to be noted all those girls were aspiring students. Anjali is an aspiring student too. I can link this crime with the thing which happened 8 years ago. I am secretly investigating this crime because after 8 years this crime was surfaced again 2 years back and therefore I was assigned with Anjali since Vijay was not available. If we calculate properly it's been 10 years joining the other 2 years.

My thoughts were interrupted by a phone ring and it was my bestie Raj. He told me to keep my eyes on Akshita Malhotra who is my other friend's sister. I have met her very few times and she is quite a bubbly and cute girl. She reminds me of someone. I picked up the call only to get his frustrated growl from other side.