;Chapter 9;

Waking up tucked into the dusty bed from last night was odd. As you look down the bed to see Mantis laying by your feet, you notice that your still in your clothes from before.

"What the fuc-" Hold on now. Wouldn't want to jump to conclusions! You look through the window above the bed, down to the driveway.

Neither Bo's or Lester's trucks sit in the driveway, only your van.

A creak in the floorboards makes you flinch back into the bed. You lay still against the headboard for a moment. After a couple seconds of silence, you move out of the bed, and immediately start to pack all your items back in your bag.

You whistle for Mantis to follow you, and you rush down the creaky stairs. 'Goodbye strange town, goodbye Jonesy, Lester and Bo.'

A voice shouts over to you, "Where are you going??" Bo's voice echos through the room, he stands at the pool table. You slowly turn to face him, "Oh! I uh, didn't see your truck outside." He just looks at you, confused?

"Well, I really gotta get back on the road, time is money, right? Haha." Bo still just silently stares at your spooked/awkward state.

Walking out of the house, footsteps behind you makes you start bolting for your van. Trying to unlock your door, you give up halfway and try to run down the hill the house is perched on, Bo's footsteps just get closer, following your pace with ease.

Noticing that Mantis has been held back by something, you're running falters. Wasn't the best decision though.

You yelp as Bo body slams you into the grass and dirt, "C'mon man!! I just wanna leave!" You whine as he struggles to pick you up, realization strikes you. You are in a town, OUTSIDE IN A TOWN. DAMN BOY, SCREAM!!

"HELP!!" You screech as you struggle beneath him. Nothing. He snickers, yet you realize something better. Bo was a normal guy. He isn't was strong as Tommy or as big, maybe some mental issues though. Whatever, enough thinking. You sock him right in his jaw.
Grumbling, he goes to lunge forwards but is held back. You didn't even realize Lester getting home till after you punched Bo. Lest was basically screaming his head off trying to stop his brother from hitting you back.

As your attention shifts back to Bo, you look up at the man firmly holding him back. You briefly glance at his appearance, noting his slouched being, his long dark hair and a blank expression ...is that a damn mask??
You quickly try to focus your attention on getting out of this situation.

The weight of the situation bears down on you, overwhelming your mind. You feel a surge of anger, frustration, and sadness welling up inside you, threatening to spill over.
Lester runs up to you, grabs you bicep and pulls you into the house, Bo shouting at you while you're being pulled away.

-

Finally in 'your' room, laying down on the bed, staring up at the ceiling letting everything sink in. Your door opens, Lester and both Mantis and Jonesy walk in.

Mantis jumps onto the bed and curls up next to you. Lester sits at the end of the bed, Jonesy on the floor next to him.

"Sooo,,, how ya feeling?" You tiredly stare down at him, "You don't gotta say nothing." He says shaking his head, you crack a smile before turning over to your side, facing him somewhat better.

He pats your leg in a comforting manner. "Well alright, I'll leave ya alone. I'll tell for you when dinner's done!" And with that he leaves, Jonesy staying behind for some cuddles with you and Mantis.

Sighing, you look down at the dogs as you pet them. "No point in trying huh?" Your voice scratch and throat dry.

You've given up.