3

Noticing Xie Ning'an's avoidance, Ili seemed a little confused: "Father, don't you like this person very much?"

Putting his hand on his iliac chest, Xie Ning'an helplessly avoided the other person's approaching face: "But this man is my brother, and we are related by blood."

especially……

Realizing that there was something still hard in his body, Xie Ningan's expression changed again and again, and finally he could only try to retreat, trying to escape from this terrible scene.

But soon he whined, and the hymen that had not been completely broken was broken instantly because of his actions.

The virgin blood that flowed out was absorbed by the unprepared iliac part. His movements instantly became hesitant, and he carefully pulled out the big cock‌‍‌‎.

"Father, you are bleeding here. Is it because of your hymen?"

Kneeling on the ground and holding down Xie Ning'an's legs, he looked at the acupuncture point where virgin blood was flowing out, his expression looked a little distressed.

Finally, he stuck out his tongue and licked it carefully.

"No! No! Don't lick, please... um no..."

The tongue with small tentacles penetrated the sensitive flower hole, carefully licking the blood inside, as if wanting to know where he was injured, and the tongue seemed to be exploring, opening the soft pussy bit by bit. Flower hole.

He had never been there before, let alone experienced such intense pleasure. Xie Ningan was a little unbearable and wanted to get away, but his buttocks were held down by his iliac muscles. The overflowing buttocks were trembling. Look. It looks very pitiful.

After there was no blood flowing out, I felt relieved. I only have one father, so I must not get hurt.

Thinking of this, he carefully checked the ‌‎‍‎‍back ‎‌‌ point‎‎‌ which was also stretched just now. When ‌‍‍‌‎ejaculated ‎‌‌semen‌‎‍‍‎‌‎, the flower hole also gushed out large amounts of ‍‎obscene‌‍‎fluid‌‌.

After quickly blocking the flower ‍‌hole‎‍‌‍‎ and drinking up the leaking ‍‎obscene fluid‌‌, I stood up again and touched Xie Ning'an's face: "I like my father, I like my father the most."

After saying that, she wanted to lick the tears on his face, but Xie Ningan dodged him: "Don't hold it against this face..."

Although he knew that it was Ili who was standing in front of him now, and not his real brother, this guy's disguise was so good that even his brother himself might not be able to tell the truth from the fake.

He reached out and hugged Xie Ning'an, his voice sounded a little aggrieved: "But I have changed for the better, and I can't be anything else today."

In order to prevent the ‍‎sexual‌‍‎juice‌‌ flowing out of the flower hole and ‎‌‌‌hole‎‎‌ from being wasted, I finally slowly inserted the big ‎‍‌‍‎cock‌‎butt‌‍‍‌‎ at the same time.

"Well, pull it out... don't... don't do this..."

As soon as he moved, Xie Ning'an felt the hard objects in the flower hole and the rear hole pushing in again, and a blush of shame suddenly appeared on his face.

"I'm hungry……"

Holding Xie Ning'an's face with both hands, he looked a little pitiful. Finally, he slowly lowered his head to get food.

"Well……"

Unable to control the strength of his iliac muscles, Xie Ning'an could only open his mouth and let the other person press against his brother's face and swallow his saliva.