Chapter 4: Being fucked and peed by a monster that looks like a younger brother

Chapter 4: Being fucked and peed by a monster that looks like a younger brother, he was picked up as a double dragon, and his womb was filled with mucus eggs

The big cock inside his body moved again. Xie Ning'an whimpered, and then, as if he had slowly come to his senses, he looked at the person pressing on him in confusion.

"ah……"

Sensing his gaze, Ili smiled happily and leaned over to ask for a kiss.

"Well don't..."

As if he was being kissed by his real brother, Xie Ning'an's voice was somewhat resistant, but he could not stop his iliac desire to get food.

In the end, the mouth was still blocked. After all the ‎‎‍kinky‍‎‌‌‍juice‍‍‎ was eaten up, the big ‎‌‍cock‎‎‍‌‍ba‌‌ started again Tirelessly ‍‍pumping and thrusting up.

As a terrifying creature specially researched for war, the endurance and strength of the iliac are very terrifying. Xie Ning'an was so fucked that he could hardly think about it. ‍‎‌The back ‍‌‎‌‍acupoints ‎‌‌‍‎ have been ‍‎‎‌ fucked and swollen.

The stomach was poked by the big chicken with countless tentacles, which made it bulge in two pitiful arcs. Xie Ning'an subconsciously reached out and touched it, his voice was a little frightened.

"No... don't um... don't fuck... it will break... your stomach will burst..."

He was obviously resisting, but Xie Ning'an said that he was so lascivious that he had the charm of seducing others and fucking her again.

Ili didn't know what seduction was. He just felt that his father looked beautiful like this, and he just wanted to put all of himself into his father's body and feel the warmth and softness inside.

There is also a constant flow of food.

Just when I was hesitating whether to split some mucus and pour it into my father's body, the door suddenly creaked.

Walking in outside the door were several monsters that had not transformed into human form. They looked very ferocious, but their dangerous tails retracted their horns and touched Xie Ningan's calf softly.

"father."

Xie Ningan's eyes widened suddenly as he looked at those monsters, and his heart suddenly thumped.

"No-no...can't..."

Several iliac divisions clearly held down Xie Ning'an's legs and arms that were about to struggle, soothing his fearful father.

Although as long as one iliac can taste the taste of food, the other iliac can feel it, but the feeling is just a feeling, how can it be compared with tasting it by yourself?

The monster with its fangs retracted swallowed the meat‍‌‎‎‌stick‍‌‍. Xie Ning'an was so stimulated that his whole body was bright red and trembling. The small tentacles split from the tip of the iliac tongue slowly penetrated the turtle head‍‎ Here, try to accomplish what your companions have not accomplished before.

Even the breasts and head were put into the mouth by the two iliacs. Xie Ning'an was transformed into a human-shaped iliac and was fucked until tears streamed down his eyes. His body was also forced to move. But there was nothing he could do to stop these iliac bones from sticking out their terrifying tongues, exploring all parts of his body, trying to get food that wouldn't hurt him.

"Uh-huh...uh-huh!!"

The small split tentacles slowly penetrated into Xie Ning'an's breast holes, exploring inside, trying to find the milk that might appear in the memory, but unfortunately, they were destined to find nothing.