5

Chapter 5: Fucked by a monster that turned into the face of my father and brother

Lying on the bed, Xie Ningan's face looked a little strange, and the things in his body were so present that he didn't know how to start for a while.

He wanted to take it out but couldn't because it was too deep, so in the end he had to try to expel it.

As a former outstanding scientific researcher to an ordinary worker, Xie Ning'an has always been an ascetic and restrained character. He never thought that one day he would face such a terrible thing.

His stomach moved slightly because of the beating eggs in his body. Xie Ning'an tried to expel it, but he was just dreaming.

Those eggs had already penetrated deep into the uterus, and there was no way he could get them out, let alone take them out.

In the end, I was sweating all over, and my stomach was still bulging when I sat up.

Looking at Ili who was guarding beside him, Xie Ning'an was not sure whether to ask him for help. In the end, he showed weakness and pulled Ili's tail.

It was obvious that the dangerous part of someone's chest could be easily cut open, but Xie Ning'an's hands showed softness and gentleness. Sensing Xie Ning'an's request for help, Iliao comforted him with slightly cold fingers in great concern.

Holding his iliac hand, Xie Ning'an said in a soft voice: "Help me, help me take it out, okay? It feels so uncomfortable..."

He looked pitifully at his iliac eyes with red circles. Xie Ning'an knew that this guy could understand what he said.

But he couldn't understand what the other party was saying, and the foreign language gave him a headache.

After touching Xie Ning'an's still beating belly, I finally nodded in compromise, stretched out my tail and wrapped it around his waist, and inserted my fingers in little by little.

"Ugh..."

Xie Ning'an suddenly let out a whimper as his flesh was being stretched open again. The exposed flesh was red, and he was slowly opened by his iliac fingers.

The secreted mucus slowly penetrated, opening a hole from the entire flower hole to the uterus. Xie Ning'an, who was almost fainting from the torture, understood that this guy meant to let him release the eggs by himself.

"How could you... be so bad..."

There was no other way, so Xie Ning'an could only compromise and use strength. He pressed his buttocks slightly under the iliac fingers, trying to expel the eggs inside.

but……

It was really shameful. Xie Ning'an even felt that his whole body was on fire. He was actually being held by a monster while ovulating. He even almost got squirted in front of him because the eggs were pushing against his hot spot.

But even without the ‎‎‌‍‌high‎‌‎‍tide‌‍‎‍‎, the ‌‎lewd‌‍‎juice‎‎ still gushes out, and I happily drink it all into my mouth, until the eggs that are expelled by force make a hissing sound. fell to the ground...

"Yeah..."

Xie Ning'an, who burst into tears instantly, was inundated with pleasure from the balls that were pressed over her hot spot one after another. All the leaking water was drunk, but the balls were kicked to the feet with some disgust.

Unfortunately... there is no milk.

The orange-red monster looks a little scarier, but because it is docile, it somehow looks a little cute.