Chapter 6 The monster turned into a child drinks milk

Chapter 6 The monster turned into a child drinks milk, produces milk, and prepares for estrus

He didn't know how much time had passed, but almost the entire planet had been transformed into a decent city by the iliac city. Sometimes he even felt as if he had returned to the earth and was living an ordinary life again.

The only difference is that everyone on the planet likes him.

It sounds like a bit of a Mary Sue, but being liked by someone from a planet is actually not a good thing for Xie Ning'an.

Because he really is! I’m about to be fucked to death!

This group of people evolved their own human appearance. Because of Xie Ning'an, they specifically selected the ones he liked, so that he couldn't recognize them clearly. This group of people liked to hug him and kiss him even when they were fine.

Sitting in a garden full of roses, Xie Ning'an raised his head and stared at the sky. These iliacs were very smart, and they had figured out how to control the sky in just half a year. It all depended on his choice.

The iliac next to him looked very young, just like a human child, but Xie Ning'an knew that this guy was already an adult iliac, and he was transformed into this form purely for some ulterior reasons...

The "kid" hugged his waist and said in a soft voice, "Mom, I'm so hungry."

Looking at the pitiful-looking "little kid", Xie Ning'an's expression changed and he held down his clothes: "You can't do it outside."

"It's okay." The child looked innocent, but his hands were tugging on Xie Ning'an's clothes, revealing two red and swollen breasts. "It won't happen here either. It doesn’t matter if there are others, right mom.”

His strength is not as strong as that of Ili, even though the other person looks like a cute little kid.

In the end, she could only let her iliac teeth hold his pitiful breasts in her mouth with a red face, hold his waist and suck them.

Intersex people who are not pregnant naturally don't have breasts, but they can't resist these clever people who actually came up with a potion that can produce breast milk. The first time Xie Ningan didn't know about it, he almost died of fright.

He really thought that he was pregnant, but in the end he found out that he was just producing milk. This incident made those iliacs extremely happy, and even evolved into the current scene...

Deliberately turning into a child to ask for milk.

The sweet milk is full of flavor, which makes Ili feel very satisfied when drinking it. I almost want to cling to him and drink all the milk produced.

Being pressed back on the chair, Xie Ningan was still a little shy even though he knew that the entire planet was only iliac. After all, this was outside, and the feeling in the open air was not as safe as indoors.

It's just that Xie Ning'an already knew and was used to it. These iliacs kept saying that he was their father, but in fact they were not obedient at all and were not allowed to refuse anything they wanted to do.

In the end, Xie Ning'an could only endure the shame and hug his iliac ligaments in his arms, letting the black mucus under his feet slowly creep up his ankles until it almost completely surrounded him.

"Well……"

The two exposed breasts were red. The overflowing breasts were all licked into the stomach, and the black mucus on her body gradually turned orange-red.

Finally, the slime put him in a butt-up position, and Xie Ning'an lay on the chair, feeling hot all over.

Pressing the soft buttocks, I suddenly said: "Father, in another month, we will be in estrus."