What Are You Doing In My Backyard?

*TOMS POV*:

 There's paparazzi all over. I should probably hide but I am in the middle of Berlin so there's not very many places to hide. I see a taxi and I call it over before hopping into it. "Just get me out of here, away from the paparazzi." The driver just nodded and cameras were flashing everywhere.

We finally drove away from the paparazzi. We were in a little neighborhood and it seemed like a good place to get off. "This is good, just drop me off here." I handed the driver some money and walked off, before I knew it there was a camera flash and then another, I rolled my eyes and I was right by a house, I didn't know what to do, I panicked and went into someone's backyard, trying to get away from the paparazzi.

I was in the random person's backyard hiding from the paparazzi, hoping they didn't see me go into here. Just then a girl with brown, silky hair and in sweats came out and she turned and saw me. She looked pretty confused and was about to say something but I shushed her. "Don't say anything, I'll explain later." I say quietly hoping the paparazzi hasn't noticed. 

The paparazzi left after a while and I sighed. I turned to the girl who was looking at me confused. 

"What are you doing in my backyard?" She asks, confused and a bit shocked.

"Sorry, I was just hiding from paparazzi." I say back, hoping I didn't come off weird from hiding in her backyard. "What's you're name?" I ask. "Its Arielle" she says, she was pretty cute and I was exited to get to know her better.

*ARIELLE'S POV*:

Is that Tom Kaulitz? Oh my god I love him so much, I've been obsessed with him for years! Okay I gotta keep it cool, it would be weird if I was just another one of his fan girls. "Hey.. you're Tom.. Tom Kaulitz.. right?" I ask, trying to keep it cool, he turns to me and smiles. "yes, I am." he says, I blush at his smile but still tried to not go crazy. "So uh.. you wanna come inside for a bit? I was just making dinner.." I ask, his face lights up. "Yes I would, I don't know where I am.. thank you..!" I smile softly then open the door for him, he walks in and I walk behind him, closing the door behind us. He sits down at one of the counters and I honestly cant believe that he is in my house right now.

"Can I get you anything?" I ask with a small smile on my face. "Nah, its okay. Thank you though." He says smiling back. 

-------------------------

457 words xx💋💋