The Kidnapper

*ARIELLES POV*: 

Tom and I have been hanging out for a while, and I've really started to like him. Like, I'm not a crazy obsessed fan anymore and I'm actually starting to like him as a person, not for who he is on a screen. He's really nice and funny, I hope he thinks the same. But something was on my mind still, Suhana had been gone for a while now and the club she was going to closed at 1, it was now about 2:30 and I started to get really worried. Suddenly I got a call from an unknown number.

"Sorry Tom, I have to take this.. it might be my friend." I say before standing up and walking to the other side of the room, Tom was just staring at me smiling softly as I answered the phone.

"Is this Arielle?" The person on the phone mumbled.

"Yes, and who is this?" I ask back, the person sounded a bit wasted but I wasn't that worried as I didn't know who she was.

"Its Gaby, Suhana's friend. We were at the club and I can't find her anywhere." She mumbles before whining. "And I don't have the keys to her car so I'm stuck in the cold." She says, my heart starts racing. I sigh. "Okay, what's the address?" I ask, concerned. "Am Wriezener bhf, 10243 Berlin, Germany, I'll text it to you.." She mumbles. "Okay, I'll be there." I say before hanging up and turning to Tom. "I need to pick up a friend, wanna come with?" I ask, he smiles. "Sure" He says back. We both head out to my car before hopping in, I made sure to bring Suhana's keys too just in case Gaby would want it.

"So.. is your friend in trouble or something?" He asks as I turn the car on and press my foot on the peddle, driving off. "Yeah, she probably got lost or something.. I'm sure it'll be fine.." I say, even though I was really worried about her. Tom notices my worriedness and puts his hand on my shoulder. "You're right, everything will be fine." He says softly trying to comfort me. I smile softly and look at him for a second before looking back at the road. 

We finally entered to Berghain, we looked around and saw Gaby on the ground by Suhana's car. I rushed over to her and I unlocked Suhana's car. I picked her up and tried to wake her up. I started to panic and checked her pulse, her heart was still beating but she was barely breathing. "Tom can you come over here?" I say calling him over, he was getting out of the car. He rushed over seeing Gaby unconscious in my arms. "What happened?" He asked panicked. "She probably just got too drunk.. but she isn't breathing.." I say, a bit panicked. Tom started to call an ambulance and I unlocked Suhana's car with my extra car keys before laying Gaby down in the backseat. 

After that I looked around for Suhana, but she was no where to be found. I started to panic and I went back to the car. I looked at Tom, worried. It was dark outside and cold, I started to shiver. I looked at tom, with a worried and concerned expression on my face. Tom saw me shivering and he took off his jacket before wrapping it around me, trying to keep me warm. I smiled softly. "Have you seen her?" I asked, worried. He shook his head. I took out my phone and dialed 911. The ambulance showed up a few minutes later, behind a few police cars. I told the police what happened, and how I couldn't find Suhana anywhere. 

The police started to search for Suhana and they loaded Gaby into an ambulance, I sighed and leaned on the hood of Suhana's car with Tom's jacket still wrapped around me, Tom stood beside me and could tell I was worried. "They'll be okay.. don't worry." He says softly before hugging me. I hug him back and bury my face into his neck. I closed my eyes and hugged him tightly, I start to tear up a bit from how worried I am of my friends, some tears drip onto his shirt and he notices, he plays with my hair gently. "Shh.. its okay.. the police will find her.." He says in a gentle voice. We both stay like that for a little while before a police woman approached us. "Sorry to interrupt but we know where Suhana is.. she is at a man's home. The man's name is Bill Kaulitz and we believe he has kidnapped her."

Both me and Tom's eyes widened as the police officer said that, we both looked at each other in disbelief. "Let's go.. I know where he lives." He says before I unlock the car and he hops in the drivers seat of the car, I sit in the passengers seat. "Bill won't do anything bad to her, I promise he's a good person. I don't know why your friend is there but it will be fine.." He says trying to calm me down. Tom starts to drive away and eventually we end up at bills house.

*SUHANA'S POV*:

The van stopped after a while and the man grabbed me before taking me inside. When we got into the light I saw him again, he had black hair and was goth, I realized he kind of looked like Bill Kaulitz, but that couldn't be true.. why would he want to kidnap me? 

A few moments later there was a knocking on the door, Bill froze as the banging became louder and someone started yelling "Bill It's Tom! Let me in!" He yelled from outside. Bill then opened the door and..

---------------------

969 words xx😉😉