The Club

*SUHANAS POV* :

I'm going out to Berghain,  It's a popular club in Berlin. I'm in my car about to pick up my friend, Gaby.

I finally arrived after a few minutes later and I texted her. "Hey girl! I'm outside, come out when you're ready!" She came out a few minutes later and I waved at her to come in, she was wearing a tight dark red dress and her hair was curled, she was wearing a Harley Davidson jacket. She opened the door and hopped in the car.

"Hey girl! Are you excited?" Gaby said with a huge smile on her face, I could tell she was excited. "Yes!!" I squeal before turning the car on and driving to the club. We blasted Avril Lavigne and Tokio Hotel in the car, we sang along to it and had the time of out lives.

 A few minutes later we arrived and I parked nearby the club, we stepped out of the car and I locked it behind me, we started walking towards the club. We turned the corner and saw the long line to the club, me and Gaby looked at each other and rolled our eyes, we laughed it off and waited in line.

About thirty minutes later we entered the club, Gaby went straight for the shots. She took one shot after another then payed the bartender. I rushed up to Gaby and sat next to her, watching her with a smile on my face. I was impressed that she could handle that many shots. After she took the shots she stood up, she looked a bit dizzy. "Lets dance!!" She said before grabbing my hand and leading me to the dance floor. We started dancing and I swayed my hips to the beat, having the time of my life. Gaby left to go dance with a man, I watched from afar. 

A while later I decided to go get a drink, I ordered one and sat at a table nearby. I sat drinking a beer, this man kept eyeing me. I got a bit uncomfortable after a while and decided to turn around. "You got a staring problem?" I ask raising an eyebrow at the man.

"Sorry princess." He says smiling at me "You're just too beautiful." He says, I decide to get up and find Gaby. I walk around for a bit and I find her on the dance floor with a man, she sees me and smiles happily. She turns to face me and starts dancing, I dance along to the beat with Gaby, smiling. 

"I'm going to go to the bathroom." I say before walking off to the bathroom. I came out of a stall when suddenly I see a man. I look at him in shock. "Wrong bathroom.." I say, he just chuckles to himself and keeps staring at me. I recognized the man, he was the one who was staring at me before. I went to go and wash my hands but he came up behind me and hugged my waist, I looked up in the mirror and saw him, my eyes narrowed. "Dude, what the hell!?' I say turning around.

He smirked at me. "I'm just having fun princess." I give him a disgusted look and pull him off of me, before walking away. He smirks before following me, I go back to the dance floor. I looked behind me and that guy just found another girl to dance with, I rolled my eyes before turning to Gaby. When I saw her I gave her a fake smile before dancing again, swaying my hips to the beat trying to get my mind off of him.

A few hours passed and it was now 12:30, the club closed at 1. I decided to get out of there early. "I'm heading back to the car, come out whenever." I say to Gaby, she just nods and I head out to the car. I was walking alone, it was a cold, windy night. I had parked a few blocks away, so it took a while to walk back. I felt someone was watching me so I turned around, there was a tall man following me. My eyes widened as I saw him, he smirked before grabbing me and picked me up, I froze. I kicked and screamed but he took me to a van and threw me in. 

Suddenly before he closed the doors, I noticed who it was..

It was....

--------------------------------

740 words😘🤞