I Wont Hurt You.. If You Behave.

*TOM'S POV*:

I had a sinking suspicion that Arielle's friend, Suhana, had been kidnapped by my own twin brother, Bill. I didn't believe it, so me and Arielle drove to Bill's house. We got there before the police and we knocked on Bill's door.

"Come on, Bill! It's Tom, let me in!" Bill sighed and finally opening the door. As Bill opened the door, Arielle suddenly yelled; "Where is she!?" and steps forward. I put a hand on her shoulder gently before stepping up beside her, glaring at Bill. "May we come in Bill?" I ask, trying my best to be calm. Bill looks at Arielle, then me. "You can, but she can't.." He says, I look at Arielle and she nods in approval, still glaring at Bill menacingly. "Just get her back please." She whispers and I nod before walking inside, Bill following me in and slamming the door behind him.

Me and Bill turned the corner before I turned around and raised my eyebrow at Bill. "Do you have her?" Bill raises his eyebrow in confusion back at me. "Who?" He asks, I hear a faint, soft crying from somewhere in the house. "The girl who's crying." I say, Bill raises his other eyebrow. "Oh, that's just a friend. I can show you if you want.." I sigh before nodding, Bill leads me up to a spare room in his house, his house was pretty large, and echoed our footsteps. We make it to the room and Bill opens the door, there was a man in there, crying. Bill walks up to him. "You okay?" Bill asks gently, the guy nods slightly before burying his face into his hands.

Bill turns to me before raising an eyebrow. "There's no girl here so I don't know what you're talking about.." He says, I sigh before walking downstairs, Bill following me. I looked around cautiously, still wondering if Suhana is here. I didn't see or hear anyone except the faint crying from upstairs and the echoing from our footsteps.

 I couldn't find anything so I opened the front door. Arielle was looking at the ground, looking like she was about to cry. When she saw me she immediately looked up, eager to know if Suhana was there. I shake my head. "I didn't find her, I'm so sorry." I say, she sighs before breaking out in tears. My heart breaks seeing her like this, I wrap my arms around her and she buries her head into my shoulder. "Shh.. It's okay.. we'll find her." I say, rubbing her back gently. She sobs softly into my shoulder, I hug her tightly, trying to comfort her. I run my fingers through her hair gently, and close my eyes, holding her close.

*BILL'S POV*:

Phew, that was a close one. I went back inside before closing the door behind me, I then went to my upstairs closet. I opened it and towered over the girl. "Now sweetie, you have to cooperate or this isn't going to go well.." I say and the girl looks up at me in fear, I believe her name is Suhana. I smirked seeing her so scared and leaned over. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you.. If you behave." I say before grabbing her wrists tightly and lifting her up, I start leading her to an un-occupied bedroom. 

When we got there, I shoved her on the bed aggressively before climbing on top of her. She whimpers, I found it pretty cute seeing how scared she was. I lean in closer before placing my lips on hers, I start to kiss her more aggressively. My body heat was overpowering her and I felt good knowing I had control over her at this moment. I press my body up against hers and kiss her aggressively, she tried pushing me away. I liked how she fought back. I just pressed my body closer to her and pinned her down.

 I slowly started to unbutton her shirt. A tear ran down her face. "P-please.. don't.." She says, begging for her innocence. I smirk and take off her shirt before playing with the waistband of her shorts. She whimpers and I chuckle softly. "You're so cute when you're scared.." I say before taking off her shorts, she has fear in her eyes. My fingers trailed down and up her thigh, I continued to make out with her. 

I start to unbutton my jeans and unzip my fly, I smirk before pulling down my boxers. She keeps pleading for me not to do this, I didn't care. "Oh, so you're begging now.. I see?" I say in a low, seductive voice. I smirk and she just whimpers and cries, I play with the v string of her panties, teasing her a bit. She continues to cry, I just smirked before I slowly put myself inside of her, god.. she was so tight. I moaned softly and started penetrating her, She started to scream but I covered her mouth with my hand.

A few minutes later I was almost there, I started penetrating her faster and faster until I finished. I groaned softly before pulling myself out of her, she looked really scared and traumatized. I took a look at her face for a second before there was a knock on the door.

-------------------------

882 words😍❤️