Chapter 1 "Father", we are coming for you

"Number a-34 requests support, number a-34 requests support, number a-34 requests support, location is area A of the gray planet, risk...risk coefficient...S..."

Tiny electronic sounds were mixed with trembling voices caused by panic. A man was squatting in the corner, covered in blood, begging for help.

The "person" who came behind him at some point showed an extremely cruel smile, stretched out his hand and crushed his head, causing blood to splash everywhere.

[The intruder in area A, identified as a human, has been confirmed dead. ]

Looking up at the gray reconnaissance plane in the sky, the "person" showed a meaningful smile.

It seems that after the past twenty years, humans have forgotten how terrifying the monsters they have researched are.

Twenty years ago, there was an underground laboratory on a certain research planet.

Xie Ning'an, who had just stepped into the laboratory, heard the sudden alarm sound in his ears, and the surroundings suddenly became chaotic. He listened to the screams in the distance and frowned.

"what happened?"

"Somewhat unexpected."

His assistant had a solemn expression and packed things in a hurry.

"The S-class experimental subject was suddenly forcibly activated..."

As if to confirm his words, the siren quickly responded.

[All staff are requested to make an emergency evacuation and enter the spacecraft to leave the planet. All staff are requested to make an emergency evacuation and enter the spacecraft to leave the planet...]

It was almost Xie Ning'an who had just finished checking in: "..."

After sorting out the information with a gloomy expression, Xie Ning'an followed the crowd and walked out.

S-class experimental subject...

Looking back again, Xie Ningan's pupils trembled: "Something is coming."

Looking back, he found that everyone had closed the door with frightened expressions, especially ruthlessly, locking him out.

"..."

What kind of weird plot is this? He is just one step away from the door. Isn't it good to drag him in? Why do you have to let him deliver the food?

Is it because I am usually too cold towards these assistants that they have a grudge and are just waiting for this moment?

Looking back, Xie Ning'an looked at the thing that could be called a "monster". It was covered in blood and ate a person in one bite. The scene was extremely cruel. Then he looked up and saw him, showing a strange smile with sharp teeth. cold.

It's cold, let's stop cooking, retribution has come.

Even though he recognized what it was, Xie Ningan was still startled by this terrifying scene, and his hair stood up instantly.

Taking a step back, Xie Ningan was tripped and sat on the ground. The group of people behind him couldn't run away, and the screams were extremely ear-piercing.

What a bunch of idiots, why don't they just run away and wait for death, or do they want to see him die without a burial place?

So is he usually that hateful...