You're undead to me. (1 x 5)

A/n: I hope you have enjoyed my story so far!! It's gonna get more fun and hectic so buckle up y'all xx

_______

Last night was hectic. I woke up to the sun, beaming through my shutters, waking my tired eyes.
I grabbed my diary off of my bedside counter and began to write in it, like usual.

Vicky was staying with Jeremy so at least I had a bit of company.

I made my way downstairs and poured myself a bowl of cereal. I refused to eat last night. The smell of the blood put me off.

___________

Tomorrow evening will be the school car wash we do every year for charity. I'm going with Bonnie and it'll ( hopefully) be so fun.

I leaned against my locker as I looked over at Caroline, laughing with some girls, talking about the car wash.

Stefan walked over as bonnie walked off. Will these two ever get along??

" I'm so sorry I haven't called."  He said quietly, placing his hands in his pockets as he sighed.

" no worries! I'll live." I let out a small chuckle, placing a smile on my face. " did you deal with Damon?" I began to question. " for four days?" I was pissed. No phone call. No text. No nothing.

" you have every right to be upset with me. But- I can explain it all to you, please?" He begged. He definitely could tell I had every right to be mad at him since I was avoiding eye contact.

" sure when?" I said firmly, letting out a sigh.

" I gotta be home after school, but the grill around 4:00?" He looked back at me.

" okay." I nodded, just wanting this conversation to be over.

Suddenly, Caroline walks over and interrupts, thank god. I just looked at Stefan in disbelief.

"Stefan, where's Damon? He isn't answering any of my calls!" She asked him very politely with a huge grin on her rosy cheeks.

" he's gone Caroline." He said as he adjusted his bag back into his shoulder. " and he's not coming back." He added. " I'm sorry." He began to walk off.

I turned to Caroline as I sorted her hair out, " this is a good thing, Caroline." I smiled at her.

" I know that.." she began to nod.

_________

Later on, I arrived at the grill. One of the places I call home. Matt was playing pool as I decided to walk up to him.

" hey! Matt. Um, have u seen Stefan?" I said, trying to get some hope since the clock was ticking time.

" nope." As He continued to play, i scanned the grill to see if I could see him, but no Stefan.

" but if he wanna kill some time u can rack?" He asked me. " come on we haven't played in forever!"

_________

I played a few rounds with Matt until Stef decided to show up.

" is everything okay?" I asked as I looked at the time. It was 5:00.

" there's this thing with my uncle." Excuses.excuses. excuses.

" you couldn't call and tell me you're gonna be an hour late??" I asked, as some attitude decided to come along.

" okay you too have fun!" Matt walked off. Leaving just  the two of us.

" I'm really sorry. It was unavoidable."  More excuses. Would've guessed.