Founders day

It was Founders day. Last time it was founders day was the last time I went with my parents there to cheer me on.

I looked in the mirror, admiring how stunning my dress was. It was a yellow-green corset with a puffy skirt. It made me look like a princess. Something I haven't felt in a long time.

" ow this dress hurts." I put on my necklace in the mirror.

" suck it in, baby!" Jenna smiles as she helped me with my hair.

__________

Stefans PoV:

I waited patiently, pacing back and forth, to see Sadie, but she hadn't arrived yet.

" look at you, all retro!" Damon walked up to me, patting my shoulder.

" what are you doing here?" I asked whilst my eyes scanned the field.

" why wouldn't I be here?" He questioned. " Bonnie  deactivated the Gilbert invention, Isobel's gone and its founders day! I'm here to eat cotton candy and steal your girl."
He patted my shoulder once again, but this time with a smile on his face.

" don't start with me-..." I chuckled.

" oh, you started it, Stefan! With that whole " I'm insecure, leave Sadie alone" speech. I'm still enjoying that."

" as long as you heard it."

" what? Huh?" Damon acted really done, I just chuckled.
" you have no sense of humour Stefan."

" actually, I just have no sense of Damon humour." I pointed at him and started to walk backwards.

" Damon humour? Hey, look, I get it! I get it! I'm the better, hotter, superior choice and you're scared, now that Katherine's out of the picture, I'm gonna turn all my attention to Sadie, but don't worry! Sadie is not Katherine." He looked at me dead on in the eyes.

" you're right. She's not."  I nodded, but I noticed Damon wasn't paying attention.

I looked over where he was looking to see this beautiful girl in a beautiful dress and a beautiful environment. ( yes, I was supposed to use beautiful 3 times)

She noticed us both staring at her, so she smiled back, and gave us a curtsy. God she's so stunning.

She walked over to me, but I had to tell her something really important. Something that will change her life.

" John?! Is that even possible?" She questioned.

" well there's no proof, but he dated Isobel when she was a teenager. He brought her to your dad's office for the delivery." I answered.

" my whole life- I've never liked this man. I..." she held her head, trying to take in all of this information all at once.

" wanted to tell you before Damon dropped it on you in some inappropriate way." I chuckled.

" no, I'm happy that you told me. I just-.. I really hope that it's not true. What am I supposed to do? Do I just..confront him and say " are you my biological father?"  I'm never gonna be ready. Stefan I have enough problems with the family that I actually care about.
Jeremy hates me. And why wouldn't he? My journal gave him every single reason to." She stared at the ground.

" he's just hurt. He's confused. He's your brother. He'll forgive you. Just give him some time." I nodded at her. " now shall we?" I offered her my arm and we walked to the float.

Sadie's PoV:

I waved to everyone on the ground whilst mrs Lockwood was reading out her presentation.