The return (2 x 1)

Caroline got in a serious incident with Matt and Tyler. It all happened by John Gilbert. Something was wrong with Tyler, who was the drive until he fully lost control of the wheel and next minute you know, crash.

" hey!how is she?" I ran over to Bonnie, you could tell from her eyes something was wrong.

" she's weak. They don't know if she's gonna make it.."

" what?" I stared at the ground in shock whilst bonnie hugged me. " is there something you can do? Like a spell or something?" I asked.

" she doesn't know how." Damon walked into our conversation. " you don't because it took Emily years to learn a spell like that!"

" yeah well I can take down a vampire. That spell was easy to learn." I held my head and sighed whilst the pair bickered on about spells.

" I can give Caroline some blood?" He looked into my eyes.

" no.no way. Not happening."

" just enough to heal her! She'll be safe."

" do it." Bonnie looked at Damon then looked at me.
" this is Caroline!" She whispered, as I let out a sigh, " we can't let her die."

" if I do this, you and me, call a truce?"

" no. But you'll do it anyway." Bonnie sighed. " for Sadie." She smiled.

" I know this is the last thing to do right now, but we should talk about what happened tonight." I was so confused.

" yeah one of the tomb vampires got into the house and almost killed John!"

" what? When? What are you talking about! After I left?" He asked.

" you were there?" I asked.

" come on, Sadie you know I was!" I furrowed my eyebrows.

" when were you at the house?" I questioned, crossing my arms.

" really?" Damon looked everywhere but me.
" earlier... on the porch? We were talking, all cathartic? Feelings exposed? Come on we kissed Sadie!"

" okay, I don't have time for this Damon." But seriously what was he talking about.. I never kissed him?

" elena! I came as soon as I got your message!" Jenna came over, stopping the awquardness between me and Damon. " how's John?" She asked.

" where have you been?"

" at the fire department. I had to fill out a report. I told you earlier!"

" no you didn't.." I shook my head.

" yes I did."

" no, Jenna, you didn't." Damon looked at us both liked he just completed a puzzle after finding the missing piece.. " you've got to be kidding me..."

Me and Damon both heading back to my house, and walked in to see Stefan layed on the wooden floor, growling in pain.

" Stefan? What happened?" I asked.

" Katherine happened..." Damon said. " that woman knows how to make an entrance to mystical falls."

____________

Later, after that conversation me Stefan and Damon had, I made my way over to the hospital and walked into John's room, with Stefan following beside me.

"John?" I let out a sigh as the monitor beeped in the corner.

He opened up his eye as panic overflowed him. "I'm Sadie, not Katherine." I gave him a reassuring smile.