Lies being spread. Don't believe them!

So if you didn't see my MB before I deleted it, drama started!

It started when someone dropped me some helpful tips about not spamming. But the autoocorrect on the phone was going wild. Then a certain user was being rude to them about the gramma. I thought they were talking to me when they didn't.

But then things got worse from there. I asked this user to back off from my friend and don't bother me, too.  But then they started calling me a liar about being disabled/Blind/Sight impaired. They called me and another user  lots of rude names. Then the final straw for me was when they called me a Liar about my disability. I can't help being blind. If I wasn't blind, I wouldn't be here RN.

I am sorry about if it spammed you guys! But all I said was about why I kept loosing followers.

Please don't follow this particular user. Report them and mute them. I'm not a liar! They are.

The username is @southsealife. There are others to watch out for. But that one is the main one! I had enough of being told I'm lying. I live like a Blind person. My world is dark. I have to live without light and colour! Imagine all of that being taken from you from an early age. Not being able to watch telly without audio Description, walking around with a cane/guide dog! It's not always fun.

Anyway, enough now! Just wanted to tell you about it! Please report that user that I mentioned earlier.

Night all!