A bet of a change of plans.

Okay, people!

I have a lot going on at the moment. Tomorrow, I'm busy until probably 18:00 my time so Moonlight Secrets will be delayed. It will be out hopefully on Sunday if I can get time to. But I am thinking of focusing more on my play IRL. My teachher has moaned at me for not learning my lines. I will be back on for definite on monday night up to Wednesday reading.. but not sure on updates to any of my stories.

Sorry that I'm in a bad mood lately, too! I did have a lot oof shit going on in my real life that involved someone getting mentally abused and bullied. They are a very good friend of mine and one thing you must know about me is that I do are about people. Even without sight. I'm a great listener and give some advice to them. I find sometimes I care a bit too much, though. But they needed it. Hopefully, things have settled down though. But I can't get my hopes up for that. But we did tell the teacher about it and they helped us. I missed the drama on Wednesday because of my busy schedule IRL. I was at some event on Wednesday morning when the drama started. But I did suggest to my friend to tell the teacher in the first place. But now the bully who is meant to be our friend understood he was in the wrong. But still carried on. Even uses the character that he is playing in the show to bully everyone.

Anyway, enough now. That's the reason I am being negitive about stuff. Plus all that rubbish on Monday wasn't needed. I misread everything and thought everyone was talking about the stupid 18+ thing. Again, enough of that.

I might be starting to write a Harry Potter Fanfiction. It will be on my OC Lexie Black. Also @shy_fangirl is being nice and letting me use her OC Cierra. So thank you.

Not sure when that'll be up, but hopefully soon!

Wolfie out!