𝐈. 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰

𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰

𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰

"If you need me, I'm on the next plane." Ashley hears her and Danny's mother state as she walks down the stairs of the Tanner house.

Danny smiles at his mother and thanks her. As Ashley walks over to join him "Aw, thank you, mom."

"Okay.... And Ashley if you need at all to. I'll be on the next plane" Ashley hears her say as she rolls her eyes.

"I'll be fine mom, I have Danny here" Ashley reminds her.
"Okay sweetheart" Her mother nods as she looks at her nieces "Bye girls"

"Bye, Grandma." Stephanie and Dj smile.

"Bye, mom." Danny repeats as he waits for his sister to say goodbye to but she never does.

"Bye."

"Bye."

Ashley sighs watching her two nieces run up to her mother and hug her.

"Grandma, don't leave!" The two girls cry as Ashley watches Danny pick Dj up and place her back in the house.

Ashley wraps an arm around Dj comforting her eldest niece as she watches her brother try to pull Stephanie off their mother.

"I love you. Goodbye, sweetheart."

"Goodbye, grandma." Stephanie smiles as she finally lets her go.

Ashley stands behind Dj and Stephanie as Danny walks and stands in front of them "Okay! Are we going to have fun or what?" Danny asks as Ashley sighs once more, this wasn't only hard for Danny but her and her two nieces two.

Ashley had only been here a week and was supposed to start her new job in a few days. And not only was she living with her brother, but she had sworn to help out with her two nice children as much as she could.

"Hey, hey, hey! Let's see some smiles. Everything is going to work out super great." Danny says trying to cheer the two up as he takes Stephanie's hand taking her into the house.

Ashley walks over as Danny sits down, ushering for Ashley to join. So she does.

"Your uncle Jesse is moving in; my best friend Joey is moving in, Your aunt is here and you know what that means... That means that you two are going to get to be roommates. Isn't that exciting?"

"I can wear all DJ's clothes!" Stephanie grins.

"Do I have to share my room with her?" Dj asks as Ashley speaks up first.

"Sweetheart, it's going to be just like having a slumber party." Ashley tries to boost the girl's cheerfulness.

"Yeah, with only one guest... who never leaves!"

Ashley gives up quickly as she stands up "I'm gonna go check on Michelle"

Danny nods as she walks back up the stairs, she couldn't last a few minutes. What made anyone think she'd last long enough to save for a flat.

************************************

Jesse opens his closet, just to see that the rack is too low "Oh great, I live in Webster's room! With pink bunnies"

"Well the bunnies are rather cute" Ashley says as Jesse's eyes go onto his brother-in-law's younger sister. Who's standing at the doorway, Ashley watches as he looks her up and down. And she knows full well what the man's about to say.

"Have Mercy" Jesse whispers, making the girl roll her eyes.

"Never gonna be interested" She reminds him as Jesse takes a turn to roll his eyes "I'd say keep the bunnies... for Steph"

"There pink bunnies... I have no plans on keeping them"

"Well your gonna have to explain that one to to her, this bunnies are everything to her" Ashley admits "I don't know why, but I do know we're all here to make those girls happy"

Ashley leaves Jesse's room as she peeks into her niece's room, only to see that one of them is hanging from the curtains. Before she could do anything her brother and Jesse walk in, she follows behind wanting to know what was happening.

"Stephanie, what are you doing?" Danny asks.

"Just hanging in there" Stepahnie replies making Ashley grin, god the girl was so adorable.

Danny walks over to her and helps her down "Come on honey, get down from there"

Ashley walks over and sits down next to Stephanie as Joey walks in messing around "No more hanging from curtains Steph"

"I know Auntie Ashley" Steph whispers as Ashley kisses her forehead.

"This is a nightmare" Her other niece huffs, Ashley sighs as she watches her brother once again try to make his daughters happy.

"Uh, DJ, honey, I told you everything is gonna work out super great. I'm sorry. I've got to get down to the station. Try to watch my sports report this afternoon. Today starts my special two-part series entitled, "Boxers Highly Skilled Athletes or Bullies in Shorts?"" Danny states as he turns to the other two men as he rushes back over to his daughter to give her a piggyback ride.

Ashley stands up joining jesse and Joey once her brother leaves "Well I'll it to you two"

Joey and Jesse look at each other then back at her "Hold on"

"Yes" Ashley questions.

"Shouldn't you be helping to?" Jesse asks as she rolls her eyes.

"I would but I need to go out and get a few more things for my job" Ashley states turning to Dj "Deej behave for them"

"Yeah, yeah I will" Dj mopes sitting onto her bed, If her aunt left she'd be left with Jesse and Joey. And just maybe she could get her own room.

************************************

Ashley walks into the house, shutting the front door behind her. She turns around and as she does, her eyes go I to Joey who's putting his stuff away in the alcove.

Then her eyes go onto her brothers in law, who looks nothing like his normal blayboy self. Q

"Hey, Michelle. Michelle. Can you say, Uncle Jesse"?" Jesse whispered to the baby as he leaned down.

Ashley walks over as she hears Michelle make some baby noises" Thats it you said it, you said uncle Jesse"

"Oh did she now" Ashley speaks up as Jesse jumps away from Michelle "Starting tomorrow, you use the toilet just like the rest of us."

Ashley let's out a small laugh as she sees her brother and two other neice walk in.

"Good news. Uncle Jesse, our deal's back on." Di says as Ashley sees Jesse to go hand her money "It's okay; I'll put it on your tab."

The Tanner Women furrows her brows... Just what had happened in the few hours she was gone.

"All right."

"Aw. Is this great, or what? These girls are crazy about you."

"Not all of them" Ashley playfully jokes at the same time stating a fact.

Jesse ignores her comment "Oh, sure. I dance around; I give them money"

He stops as he hears his youngest niece again "Now what's the problem?"

"Oh, there's no problem. She's singing. Michelle loves music."

"Music? I'll handle this..." Joey mutters as be starts singing and the tea of them join in.

Maybe just maybe Ashley could cope a bit longer. Only because she was here for her nieces and job. Nothing else or was there...

An - Thoughts... I quite loved this