𝐈𝐈. 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Ashley sighs as Stephanie pulls her into her old room. The girl wanted to know what her uncle was going to do to her old room. And she dragged her aunt along with her.

"Hi,Uncle Jesse" Stephanie smiles as she lets go of her aunts hand.

"How are you doing, kid?" Jesse asks hanging up an Elvis poster over the bunnies, ones Ashley had told Jesse were important to Step. He had messed up with Dj and now Step.

Stephanie looks around with a sad face "What happened to my room?"

"It's pretty cool, huh?. Look at this! I hung Elvis up here."

Ashley speaks up sending a glare at Jesse "Jesse"

"Over my bunnies?" Steph asks sadly.

"Stephanie, your bunnies are very...pink." Jesse states.

"My mom made these bunnies just for me. Don't you like them?"

Jesse quickly rips the poster down and points to the bunnies "These bunnies.I love these bunnies. I'm sure Elvis had bunnies hanging all over Graceland."

Ashley laughs softly as she sees her brother walk in.

"Ok riddle time.What had blond hair,purple pj's and is way past their bedtime?"

"Um.....Elvis?" Stephanie answers her dad, making Ashley grin even more.

"Steph, the sandman express is coming. All aboard." Joey now joins in getting down to let Stephanie go on his back.

"You see that? Any of your ape friends do that for Tarzen?" Jesse questions as Danny makes a funny face and walks out.

"Suppose you have to get use to the bunnies now" Ashley speaks up as his eyes go on her.

"Suppose I do" He pauses looking right at her "I guess I should have listened to you beforehand"

"You guess?" She answers playfully "Well next time you know to"

************************************

Ashley sits back on the couch in the living room, reading a magazine as she hears three men's voices.

"Oh, Joey ,Danny. How are you guys doing? Good night." Jesse says quickly trying to get out the door.

"Wow, wow. Hold it guys. Red light. Guys, the only way that three adults can leave the house at the same time is if three children are with them. Two adults can leave, one adult can leave, three, two or one child can leave with one to three adults. The three adults can never leave with three or less children. Got it?" Ashley hears her brother ramble.

"Look, that's all fascinating stuff. But I have to get to band rehearsal." Jesse states.

"Yeah. I have a ten thirty slot at the laugh machine." Joey adds.