𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Ashley grinned as she walked into her big brothers house and Immediately was met by her two nieces running over to her.

"Auntie Ashley" The youngest of the two grinned as Ashley sent her a smile while the eldest joined them.

"Aunt Ashley thank God your here" The eldest, Dj announced "Grandma is leaving in a few days"

Ashley nods taking note that her mother wouldn't be here long, which she was gals for.

"Girls where's your father" She crouched down and asked. As Dj and Stephanie looked at each other. Then back at her and shrugged.

"I'm right here" She hears her brothers voice as she grins even more standing up as she was met with a hug by her brother.

Now she usually hated hugs, but well It was Danny. And she knew full well her brother loved them and Deserved a hug after everything.

"Girls go find your grandma" Danny tells his two daughters as they nod rushing up the stairs.

"Where even is Mom?" The blonde asks her brother.

"With Michelle upstairs, Ashley I'm glad your here and so are the girls"

Ashley smiles softly. She started her new job in a few days and Danny had said she could stay with him as long as she wanted. And doing so she swore she would help out with her niece's as much as she could.

"I really appreciate this Danny"

"Your my little sister, family comes first"

She nods as she walks over to the couch sitting down. As he joins her.

"Joey should be here the day mom leaves" Danny reminds her "And Jesse"

"Jesse?" She asks... She knew Joey was moving in to help out with the girls for a few months. But Jesse..... God she  hardly liked her brothers in law. He was a playboy and very obsessed with Elvis.

"Yes Jesse he agreed to help to"

"Well Danny I'm glad we're all going to be under one roof" She half lies standing up "Now let me meet little Michelle"

An - Okay thoughts on Ashley & This so far???