𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐦𝐚

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐦𝐚

 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐦𝐚

Ashley walks down the stairs into the living room, she smiles softly seeing her two nieces sat with Joey on the couch.

"Auntie Ashley" Steph grins getting up and rushing over to hug her. Ashley hugs her niece back then walks over to the couch taking a seat where Steph had sat before. Steph frowns as Ashley smiles letting her sit on her lap.

"Good morning kids." Danny greets his two girls walking down the stairs.

"Hi dad!" Dj, Steph and Joey say.

"I don't really see you eating cereal out of pots with wooden implements, do I?"

"Yes. You do."

"Great. After breakfast why don't we take this laundry down to the bay and beat it against some rocks? Joey And Ashley, could you come with me right now into the kitchen please?"

Steph jumpers out her aunt's lap as she gets up and walks to the kitchen with Joey.

************************************

Her eyes soon go onto the dishwasher that is full of dirty dishes, the girl scrunches her face up in disgust.

"Whoa! It's Howdy-dirty! Joey, the deal we made was this is your week to take care of the dishes." Danny reminds his best friend.

Joey goes to put a spoon in it "I'm just waiting till the dishwasher's full. There, now we won't be wasting water."

"Of course we won't. There's no room for water." Danny mutters as Ashley puts a hand over her mouth covering her smile from her brother.

"Boy, what a night!" Another man's voice is heard as Ashley follows her brother to the stairs leading to the garage. As soon as she sees Jesse she rolls her eyes.

Once again Danny has to remind another person about the chores "Jess, what the heck is going on here? You told me you were going to take care of the laundry."

"I did, I did mine and some of Ashley's" Jesse protests as Ashley crosses her arms at his lie "Well she did hers, but it still counts"

"What about everybody else's laundry?"

"Looks to me like they haven't touched it. The lazy bums! Fellows, let me tell you about this story. Last night my band was playing this gig in Chinatown, a sweet and sour sixteen party if you will. Anyway, I'm cruising home on my Harley, I come to a red light, I stop."

"Great story."

"Yeah, you told it great." Joey adds as Ashley rolls her eyes once more, men are so stupid at times.

"Fellows" Jess pauses looking at Ashley "And woman, I'm building, I'm building. Anyway, the light turns green, right? I try to move. I can't there's something wedged under my tyre. Just then, this runaway street-cleaner comes barrelling through the intersect right where I would have been. I came this close to being a really clean dead guy. Fellows, I'd like to introduce to you the little dude that saved my life..."

Ashley watches as he pulls something out his bag and shove it near them, why the fuck did he have that. Ashley immediately backs away, she loved most animals......but this one she hated.