🧬 chapter 43🧬

My Birthday special.....Today I turn 19 ...
_______________________________________

As this chapter is half ..I'll try to update it tomorrow or some other day ...
______________________________________________
Mid night ...

The night is dark ..their is only one source of light is present ie moon which is providing the light to the surface of the earth and also ...lighten insects are flying all over the Jeon mansion ...whole mansion is dark only the bodyguards were guarding the mansion.....
All the family members or some relatives are sleeping peacefully after the tiring day ...

Tae's room ...

Tae's whole room is dark only moon light entering inside the room through the window curtain. Cause of it the room is looking little lighted other wise it is completely dark ...and on the bed Tae is sleeping peacefully with a natural pout on his lips ..he is cover in a duvet till his chest ..while he fold his fingers in a first when the moon rays fall on him from the opened window ..while his face and arms colour is started to transform his skin colour to the blue moverver it seem like a scale ...snake scale ..while being uncomfortable Tae open his eyes and firstly he look around and then raise his upper body to sit ...while his eyes colour is not normal black in colour ..it is in blue colour like he had put some eyes lashes on his eyes ...
After looking here and there he again lay down on the bed and tries to sleep till 1 hr but nothing happens .

Tae : Why can't I sleep? I need to drink water than only I'll be able to fall asleep.. ( first fall he switched on the lights of the room and then took the jug of water and glass than pour the water on the glass and drank the water after drinking water he kept the glass and jug on the side table without noticing his scale formed skin and sat on it for sometime while staring at the wall infront with a soft smile while thinking about jungkook.
who went from his room after whinning some hrs ago as jk want to stay with him in his room secretly as Ava ( Mrs Kim) strictly told them not to meet before their marriage..they ( Taekook ) will only able to see each other face after their wedding .
So jk become sad after listening that from Ava after the sangeet ceremony..so when all family members or relatives are in their so jk came to his( Taehyung ) room secretly..

Some hrs ago ....

when jungkook enter his room Tae fastly cover his face with scarf ..
Tae : kookie what are you doing here ..( Ask under the veil )
Jk : nothing ( said when he saw Tae is covering his face and naturally a pout formed on his lips and said ) baby why are you covering yourself..don't do these ..I came here so that I could see you to my heart's content but you are covering your face ..( come forward toward Tae who is standing at the middle of the room ) remove it and let me admire you ( soft smile .. Tae too smile under the veil but )
Tae : kookie what mama said
Jk : I don't belive in it ...( stand while folding his arms over his chest )
Tae : kookie go to your room don't disobey to mom ( said while controlling his laugh while looking at kook through the see through scarf who( jk ) is looking so cute while pouting )
Jk : no I'll not go before looking at your face ( walk towards the bed and lay on it and said ) now I'll sleep here with you .your bed is so cozy , fluffy and confi ( bunny smile)
Tae : no kookie you are not going to sleep here
Jk : why ...( pout )
Tae : what did mom said ...( folded his arms over his chest )
Jk : ok ..mom said that bride and groom can't meet or see each other's face before their wedding..it's believed that if they both see each other than something bad could happen to them ( said every words how Ava said)
Tae : so you want us to something happen to us ( softly said )
Jk : no ( shake his head left and right as no )
Tae : so go
Jk : ok I'll go just give one kissie ( show his one finger to him with a pout on his lips )
Tae : no ...go to your room ( point his index finger towards the close door )
Jk : please only one ( suddenly come close to Tae without being notice by Tae as he is looking towards the door )
Tae : kookie ..why you're being stubborn, are you a baby ( tries to push him back when he feel his closeness )
Jk : yes I'm baby ... yours baby ( hold his waist with his right arms )
Tae : yes I know that ..now go otherwise you forget that I'll allow you to touch me on our first night ( when kook heard this he firstly peck Tae's lips through the veil and ran away from the room while stombing his foot like a baby while Tae smile and went towards the door and lock it from inside than remove the scarf from his head ..)