🧬 chapter 53🧬

Mid night..

Taekook both reach the mansion and both were walking  towards their room , while kook is looking at Tae with love filled eyes as he is walking behind him he can  able to see Tae 's curves which seem so tempting to him ..and not  wasting any sec he pick Tae own his arms who yelp with his sudden move .

Tae : kook why suddenly.
Jk : I just want you . ( Tae blush by his words )

Kook just smile at him and place his lips on his lover's lips who kiss him back with same passion .Soon they reach to their room still Taehyung on  jungkook's arms ,  kook close the door with his left legs and walk towards the bed and place Tae on the bed softly  , firstly his remove his coat and shirt from his upper body and throw it somewhere in the room leaving his own upper body naked while Tae blush looking at his well built body , then kook  himself hover over him while Tae place his palm on his chest with a red cheeks , soon jungkook place his  lips on younger's lips kissing him passionately while his hands were roaming on around Tae's body . Kissing each other for 10 mins on between the kiss jungkook can feel that  other is out of breath so he back away and look at Tae who is breathing heavily while his chest is moving up and down . Not waiting for other to calm down jungkook move towards his neck kiss it gently , nibble  , suck and then soon leave his neck and look at his beautiful neck which is now cover with his art which he just now created  . After looking at his neck , the older one smile and again  moves his lips towards the younger one's neck , collarbone and starts doing his work over there . Tae is moaning on his every bite on his neck  while holding older's hair and back . When kook got satisfied creating  hickey  on his neck and collarbone then he move towards his chest. Roaming his lips all around his chest and with his finger his untie younger's top  knot from back along with hooks on it  and not before asking the permission from his wife and then fully remove  it from Tae's body leaving his upper body only in bra . Kook raise his head  little up and started to look with his heart eyes at his lover's upper body which his tempting him to adore it  while Tae become shy  and put his arms on his body tries to hide it ..when kook saw him hiding he hold his hands and remove his hands not allowing him to hide it .  without waiting for any sec he lacted on his clothed right nipple and with  other hand he tried to remove his saree pin from his waist ..and while with his teeth he remove Tae's bra completely leaving  his upper body naked and started to suck his nipples just a like a  baby who  suck  his mother's nipple to get a milk from it .. and said

Jk : if you feel uncomfortable ..than do tell me , I'll stop ..
Tae : nodd his head  ... ( he remember something but his didn't say anything)

Jungkook's one hand is roaming on Tae's bare back with a soft smile  on his face still sucking on his wife's nipple and with other hand he remove the saree from his body leaving him only on his in skirt  . Roaming his hands all over his body . After abusing his both nipples which is now turn red and become  swollen , he move towards his belly and plant multiple kisses on it . Now Tae's upper body is covered with hickeies . Soon he was going to remove his in skirt when Tae hold his hands and kook look at him and Tae said with a red cheeks .

Tae : we can't go further ( red tomato cheeks)
Jk : why ( peck his lips )
Tae : ( think for  a sec and said with a blushy cheeks) I'm on my periods ( hide his face with his both palm while kook softly smile at him ,  get up from him and then get  from the bed and look down towards his junior which  is completely become hard and pout . )
Jk : it's ok baby .. I'll go to the bathroom to freshen up . You wait for me to come back or you can wear you comfortable clothes here itself ( smile and ran towards the washroom to do his business )
Tae : is he mad at me ..no he is not ( saying that he went towards the walk in closet and wore his night wear , And then he  comes back to the bed and lay  down on it , waiting  for his  husband who is doing his business in the washroom, he didn't realizes when the sleep took over him as he was dead tired . Soon after freshening up jk came back and saw that Tae is sleeping without covering himself , he firstly wore comfortable night wear leaving his upper body naked as he had habit of sleeping like this only and lay down on the bed beside Tae, pull Tae towards himself and place other's head on his chest , cover themselves with quilt and soon he too drifted to his dreamland.

*******

Next day after noon as today is Sunday so all members are at mansion or went out with their partners . Tae is preparing lunch with the help of maids and jin hyung as kook told him that his business partners will come for a  lunch  . So he himself went to the kitchen to cook. He quickly prepares food and goes to his room to get ready because they will arrive  in a few minutes... after getting he came down  when he fully get ready and also when he heard door belling sound ..

He walk down through the stairs while holding the rilling with a smile on his face while looking at the three people who are entering through the enters and they also smile at him .

Tae : namaste Mrs Jeon bo-young ( greet her as she directly came to him when she saw him )
Bo-young : namaste son ( caressing his head and then Tae look at the middle aged man who is looking little similar to kook )
Tae : namaste Mr Jeon hyunsik ( join his hand together with a soft smile on his face )
Hyunsik: may God bless you son and son don't address us formally , you can also call us uncle and aunt like your husband ( smile and Tae smile at him and nod his head )
Jk : come have a seat uncle and aunt ( Take them towards  the couch and Tae went towards the kitchen and inform the maid to bring the water and something to eat before the lunch , he himself come and sit beside his husband)

They got busy in talking , laughing and joking like a happy family. Soon out of no where Helena came in the living and she saw the two person which is well known to her she become shock and gulped the red juice more like blood in the name of juice. With shock expression she keep the glass on the near by table and went towards them to confirm.... When jungkook eyes fall on her he said ..

Jk : uncle aunt ..meet my mom ( they both look towards her with a smile )
Hyunsik  : namaste Mrs Jeon ( greet her with a smile on his face  )
Helena : namaste ( fake smile and sit on single couch while looking at bo-young who didn't even greet her as she is unknownly glaring at her )
Tae : what happen aunt ( said to bo-young cause he saw that she is glaring at his mother in law )
Bo-young : nothing dear ( smile at him )
Bo-young ( in mind ) : why I don't get good vibes from her , like she is my enemy more like she is her to harms us or she did already ( she is engrossed in her thoughts while other Taekook , hyunsik are busy in talking)
Helena ( in mind ) : they are the real parents of this Jeon brothers, what if they came to know about their real parents, if they get to know about them then also I don't care cause now after some days will automatically get that powerful things ( smirking at her own thoughts and stand up from her place and  went away )
Tae ( in mind while looking at Helena ) : why she was behaving odd like we caught her lies , she came here with shocked expressions and then when uncle greet her , her shocked face seems to calm down ..she greet uncle like a force smile something is wrong I have find it . What it is that she is hiding from us .

Soon they had lunch with them and enjoyed so much spending time with them , After that both of them left from  Jeon's mansion with a happy face . While others namjin , Taekook and Ramya ( while other two couples are not at home they went out in a double date and evils witches  are in their room or may be went to the forest in search of food raw meat of any animals )
They sat on the living room and were taking about random thing and there  kook started to play with baby Eun .

After sometime Ramya went to her room . Namjin are busy in themselves flirting with each other . Kook went out side in the garden with phone on one hand to attended the call and in other baby Eun who is holding his shirt button and sucking it . There Tae  is sitting  on the couch in front of Namjin. And there is frown on his forehead and also he is rubbing his arms ..while rubbing his arms he went towards their room

Tae : What's happening to me suddenly ..

_________________________________________________

To be continue..

Do you like it if yes then do tell me ..

Suddenly what happened to Tae..do you have any idea ..

Bye bye 👋 see in next chapter.