🧬 chapter 54🧬

Tae came to their room with so much struggle . He came to  their room hurriedly cause he don't want to tell others about his current situation .
When he get inside his room and close the door without locking it and directly walk towards nightstand and pick his phone from the table and hurriedly dialed jimin's number with his trembling hands . Cause his whole body is behaving differently which he himself don't know what's happening to him out of no where ..

Tae : chim pick up the call fast ( said while holding mobile in his left hand and  with other hand he is rubbing his body which is now transform into snake blue skin without his knowing )
" Why the hell he is not picking the damn  call man " ( sad while being frustrated and also panicking) " leave him I will call Ramya noona and she is in her room ( he hurriedly search for her number and dialed it ,  when you got it and within 2-3 rings she  pick the call ..

Ramya : hello ( said from other side)
Tae : noona ( panicking tone )
Ramya : yes Tae what happened ( said  worriedly )
Tae : I don't know what's happening to me ( till now is whole body turn into blue snake skin and also his eyes   and in no time he transform into half snake form and till the mobile is on his hand )
Ramya : okay I got it , first Tae relax and tell me what is exactly happening to you ( try to calm  him )
Tae : actually I feel like someone is peeling off my skin and also without my knowing I transform into my half snake form with my upper body is in blue colour .
Ramya : ( relax herself when she heard  what is happening to him so she said with calm tone ) Tae listen to me carefully , actually nothing is happening to you ok .
Tae : what are you saying noona ,  I'm not understanding what are you saying please say it clearly . ( Confused)
Ramya : Tae, nothing it is normal for every snake like us to peel off our skin  in every 3 months . As it is your first time to peel  it off from your body in this life so I will guide you okay , how you will peel it off hurriedly without delaying any minutes . As you are already in your half snake form , so join your hands together close your eyes in a praying position and read the mantra that jimin told you last day , and also keep you  skin  save from eyes of that witches , as it will only take  15 minutes so I will wait for you to do so  ( explain him everything what  have to do while Tae from other side of the phone heard everything attentively with full concentration and did what see told him to do )

Exactly after 15 minutes skin came out from his body without giving him any pain then he told to Ramya that it's done then she said okay good and also told him that he is gain his new soon   and hang up   the call . Then Tae transform into human form and pick the peel  off skin  from the floor and stared at it .

 Then Tae transform into human form and pick the peel  off skin  from the floor and stared at it

Snake skin ....

He is staring at it while losely holding in his hands and he is looking at it up and down Suddenly a  wind comes and the skin flys   out of the window from his hand , falling into the waiting area beside the garden .

Tae : shit!!!! ( He said and run towards the window ) Where it go ..( tries to  search it with his eyes ..) first I'll take a  shower than only I'll go pick it up from there . ( Saying this he goes to the washroom , As soon  the washroom door  is closed  then the bedroom door opens and his husband jungkook  comes in from the outside and straight walk towards the couch and sits on the it  and take  the file on the table and started to read it .
As he was so engrossed in reading or Cross checking the file  from last 30 mins ,  suddenly he flinch  cause of  sudden sound coming from the washroom and hurriedly walk towards it . And knock on the door ..