Chapter six -Boundaries part two

Warning-
This chapter , cursing, sexual assault and sexual scenes.
All the characters are not my own they are owned by its creator. Again not my characters! I only own Elara

 Again not my characters! I only own Elara

Cuts to Angel working at the porn studio. Valentino supervises and Travis appears as a director. Elara decides to go talk to Angle to comfort him.

Angel Dust: Ohhh! Daddy, I... Uhhhh?...

Angel reaches behind and underneath one of the pillows and grabs a paper to re-read the script before scoffing.

Angel Dust: Do you really expect me to memorize this whole script?

Valentino: Just improv it! You think anyone watches for the dialogue? [points to Travis, who nervously smiles and shakes his head.] Action!

A gang of four demons slam the door open and enter the room, preparing to initiate the sex scene as raunchy music plays.

Angel Dust: Oh, no. So many burglars... [Sexily] And only one me! Whatever shall I do? [Angel quickly glances back at the script before hiding it and setting it aside.] I guess I'll have to do all of you!

One demon grabs and pins Angel to the bed.

Angel Dust: Ohh. So what are you gonna do to me?

Angel hears the door squeak open as Elara and Charlie suddenly enters the studio his eyes widen in a panic.

Angel Dust: Charlie?!? Elara?!?

Rocky: Uh, my name's Rocky.

Angel Dust: [Pushes Rocky off of him and off of the bed as he sits up.] No one gives a shit.

Charlie: Oh, so this is where the magic happens. [As Charlie looks around she nearly bumps into a female Hellhound actor who just got done taking her bra off. Charlie blushes and shuffles back quickly and awkwardly from how close she accidentally was to her.] Oh, wow, that is-- [Charlie gasps and her blush disappears as she sees another male actor get slathered in mud.] That is a lot. [Angel then appears, putting on a robe and gently takes Charlie by her hand diverting her attention while he still sounds panicked.]

Angel Dust: What in the ever-loving fuck are you  two doing here?!

Charlie: I am the Princess of Hell, Angel. And I go where I please, Elara wanted to check in with you and see how you're feeling . [Whispers in a soft tone.] I'm here to get you some time off for the hotel. Now, where's your boss?

Just as Charlie looks around and is about to walk away Angel tries to gently but firmly grab her by the hand and pulls her away, frightened.