Chapter Seven -Boundaries part three

Warning- mentions of abuse and sexual assault
I do not own Hazbin Hotel the show belongs to its creator. I only own Elara

Elara's secret is one of identity—a delicate balance between her demon heritage and her human past

Elara's secret is one of identity—a delicate balance between her demon heritage and her human past. Born from the forbidden union between a powerful demon lord and a human woman, Elara embodies the duality of her lineage. However, she has spent her entire existence concealing her human side, fearing the judgment and prejudice of the demon society in which she resides.

Elara's mother was a human who stumbled into the depths of Hell, captivated by its dark allure. There, she caught the eye of a powerful demon lord, and their forbidden love resulted in Elara's birth. Fearing for her daughter's safety in the hostile demon realm, Elara's mother entrusted her to the care of a group of benevolent demons who raised her as one of their own.

From a young age, Elara was taught to suppress her human traits and embrace her demonic nature. She learned to wield dark magic and hone her combat skills, all the while hiding the humanity that lurked within her. But despite her efforts to blend in, Elara always felt like an outsider, torn between two worlds that seemed irreconcilable.

As Elara grew older, she became more adept at concealing her human side, burying it beneath layers of demon magic and deception. She feared that if her true identity were ever discovered, she would face rejection and persecution from the demon community.

Elara's secret weighs heavily on her conscience, causing her to question her own sense of identity and belonging. She longs to embrace her human heritage and explore the world beyond the confines of Hell, but she knows that doing so would come at a great cost.

[Back to the studio.]

Valentino: [loudly] All right! We have a new guest  as Angle's new co-star, Elara come on out!! [Smiles sickeningly.] 

(Artwork not mine)Elara, now dressed

(Artwork not mine)
Elara, now dressed. The dress Elara wears is a stunning masterpiece of both elegance and restraint, designed to conceal her true identity while exuding an air of sophistication and mystery. The fabric is a rich, deep shade of crimson, with intricate embroidery adorning the bodice in delicate patterns reminiscent of ancient runes. The neckline is modest yet flattering, with subtle hints of lace peeking out from beneath the fabric.