The incounter

Previously

Izuku trained not only his body but also his mind as well and he read different types of martial arts to help him get used to the movements and improved the way he analyzed quirks. "Looks like I have to go back to school tomorrow well if that is the case I will have to make sure they think I'm still weak," said Izuku as he made preparations and it would not be long until he would be face to face with his idol.

Now

It was the next day and Izuku was ready to head back to school he prepared everything and was able to use crushing rock to an extent "Alright time to go" said Izuku as he gathered his things and said goodbye to his mom then left the apartment and made it to school with time to spare unfortunately izuku was greeted by Bakugo and the other bullies "hey there Deku we were wondering if you would show up or not I think it's time for a little welcome present" said one of the bullies as they approach izuku.

As izuku was getting beat up by the bullies he started to analyze their movements from the first punch that was thrown to which hand they were more dominant with the breaths they took. Every punch he received Izuku would use what he learned about crushing rock to counter it in his mind. Soon the bell rang as the bullies stopped "Come let go" said Bakugo as they left leaving izuku on the ground he got back up like it was nothing and dusted himself off "Looks like all that training paid off" said Izuku as he went to class.

Timeskip

It was now the middle of the school year and izuku made sure to keep a low profile he had also improved as every time he would get beat up he would use a bit of crushing rock and make the bullies hit the other as they soon fought among themselves. Izuku was in class when the teacher came in with a stack of paper "Alright class it's time to write down what your future career will be" said the teacher as the others grew but then through the papers up in the air "Oh who am I kidding you all want to be hero right" said the teacher as the student activated their quirks.

"I know you are all excited but remember you can't use your quirk so settle down," said the teacher as bakugo stood on his desk "Hey tech don't compare me to these extras they would be lucky to be sidekicks," said bakugo as this made the other students angry with him "that's right your going to try to get to UA right Bakugo," said the teacher as the other student were amazed as Bakugo looked smug "oh Izuku you also applied to UA right," said the teacher as ever one was silent then the student busted out laughing but izuku just ignored them and wrote in his journal.

This news made bakugo frustrated so he went to izuku desk "Deku didn't I tell you not to apply there is only one of us going to UA and that's me" said Bakugo as he was ready to use his quirk "Y-yeah but they changed the rules so I can apply" said Izuku pretending to be scared. "Class is about to begin so bakugo take your seat," said the teacher Bakugo still frustrated went back to his seat as class began.

It was time for school to end as izuku was packing his things and putting his journal inside his bag but before he could it was taken away Izuku turned around and saw it was bakugo "What this Deku" said Bakugo and two of his lackeys "hey give it back Kacchan" said Izuku as bakugo opened the journal "what this a workout routine ha so you thing if you getting some muscles would help you get into UA your dreaming," said Bakugo as he threw the journal back at Izuku.

"The only way you could ever get into UA is if get had a quirk but that not going to happen ha ha," said one of Bakugo Lackys "Hey if you want a quirk why don't you just jump off the roof and pray for a quirk in the next life," said bakugo as they left izuku alone. "Good thing I switched journals," said Izuku as he had his hero journal inside of his shirt and then left the school.

"Well then let's see I'll go this way today," said Izuku as he walked a different route home "Looks like I can use crushing rock more effectively if I keep practicing more I'll master it," said Izuku as he walked over a manhole and felt a small vibration and instantly jumped out of the way as the meanwhile cover was popped out of the ground as sludge came out as izuku heard there was a sludge villain on the loose and it must be him.

"good looks as I lost him," said the sludge villain as he looked at Izuku "Well it must be my lucky day come here brat you will make a great meat shield," said the sludge villain as rushed at Izuku who dodged the villain avoiding getting grabbed. The sludge villain didn't stop trying to get ahold of Izuku who easily read the villain's movements "Standstill brat" yelled the sludge villain as Izuku was back against a wall "Ha Ha got you" said the villain as izuku was ready to use crushing rock to counter the villain.

Before the sludge villain could attack they heard a booming voice "Ha Ha have no fear for I am here" said the number one hero Allmight as he came crashing on top of the villain splattering all over the ground as Izuku's eyes widened as he was face to face with his idol.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter

The hero hunter is bornजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें