Chapter XII

Chapter 12: Solving things

I wasn't ready to face Taehyung like this, but I had no choice. I've been talking to others all day about wanting to work things out with him, but he doesn't understand or doesn't have the time. Now we are home, and he is ready to talk about it.

But about what?

How suddenly, I didn't think about where this all started. I remembered that this all started in the morning when I offered Taehyung a nutritious breakfast, and he was too tired to eat it. Did I get angry about it, or did he? Or did it all start much earlier when I found out they were going on tour again?

Why was going on tour in the first place the end of the world for me? Why did I see it as such a horrible thing? However, I don't live in Korea. I live in England, and I would leave home anyway, and they would start the tour. The result is the same: we wouldn't see each other until they visited England.

''Y/n, did you have something to say or not?''Taehyung asked as I had just stared at him since we decided to talk about it.

But did I have anything to say?

I was dying to remember what drove us to this point. When I arrived in Korea, I was enthusiastic, and suddenly, I am not anymore.

''If only I knew what to talk about. Do you also know where our quarrel started?'' I decided to ask Taehyung because I also wanted to see his position on this. Men often see nothing wrong with anything, but Taehyung is not like that. He notices something is wrong and apologizes even if he doesn't have to.

''Now I have to say that I don't know myself. Is this about the tour, or is there something else?'' Taehyung asked.

''First of all, in my opinion, this dispute is pointless. I think this all started when I wanted to go to town with you for a coffee or something to eat, but you refused,'' I said because I realized that was the turning point.

''Is that why you're down now? Of course, I'll go with you for coffee or to the city if I don't have a schedule. You'd think you'd already learned how this thing works.''

Why did he make that sound somewhat insulting to me? What's wrong with me?

"I don't know!" I corrected. ''After all that arguing, I've felt bad and wanted to sit down and figure it out, but I feel like you don't care at all. Even today, I was like air to everyone. Did you tell them about this?''

''What? I didn't say anything to anyone because I believed there was no quarrel between us, and everything was partly fine,'' Taehyung answered.

''Partly well? You first say there is no quarrel between us, but you end the sentence like that. What are you thinking?'' I threw back.

''Really, Y/n! What's wrong with you?'' Taehyung suddenly shouted so loudly and suddenly that I flinched. He's never yelled at me like that before, and he should also know that I don't like people yelling at me. I'm afraid of loud noises and if someone raises their voice at me.

I couldn't hold back my tears after that and left the place. I quickly opened the door and ran out, hearing Taehyung calling after me, but I didn't care. I needed a break from this now so I don't say something I regret.

I ran far away from Taehyung's house but never left this area anywhere else. I knew the area because I have often walked or taken Yeontan there with him. Right now, I wanted to be alone and even out my heartbeat and breathing.

Suddenly, my phone rang, and I thought it was just Taehyung calling me, but I saw on the screen that it happened to be my good friend from England. I tried to catch my breath before answering the phone.