Chapter VI

Chapter 6: Han River

We arrived at the BigHit building a bit later than we should have and rushed to the practice room. Others hadn't started. It is quite difficult with only six members.

I stayed at the side of the room when Taehyung rushed to the circle.

''There you are. Did you two make up?'' Jimin teased as Taehyung tried to catch his breath, and he nodded to his friend's question.

''Oh, I bet you did by the looks of it,'' Jimin nudged him with his elbow. 'Because you're late, and Y/n's shirt is upside down.''

Taehyung quickly looked at you and tried to signal about your shirt. Despite you two taking a shower and not literally running here straight from the action, it didn't mean as if you had somehow looked at yourselves from the mirror.

And well, you had to admit, it wasn't just a shower, and you two noticed the time a bit late.After several tries of Taehyung trying to tell you about your shirt, you finally got the hint and assured him you're leaving for a second to change it.

''How did she take it after all?'' Jungkook asked as they listened to the teacher's notes for the next practice. ''I guess she took it well, or am I wrong?''

''Yes and no. I slept on the couch for the night, and my god, my back is killing me.'' Taehyung whined, and the youngest one giggled.

''You two,'' the teacher pointed out. ''Taehyung, because Y/n is here, it doesn't mean you can come and go when pleased. And when you're in practice, you practice, alright?''

Taehyun gulped and assured them this won't happen again, and hit the maknae for opening his mouth.

I went to put my shirt in place in the bathroom, and when I walked out, I ran into Seolhyun.

''Oh, hi, you're here!'' she greeted me with a smile.

''Yeah, they have a practice, and Taehyung promised to take me out for lunch later, so I came along.'' I smiled back at her.

''Well, I have to run since we have to photoshoot this afternoon as well, I have to make a few changes to the outfits still, but we should arrange that lunch we talked about as well!''

''Totally,'' I said. ''Well, if you go, we were already late, and the teacher didn't seem happy. I don't want to keep you from working either.'' I laughed, and she waved at me before continuing her way.

Taehyung and I didn't have time to eat breakfast this morning, so I stopped by the cafeteria to grab something. The practice will be long, and I won't wait until that to get some food.

I grabbed a smoothie and coffee and returned to the practice room. The guys were already dancing, and I still had to admit that the next comeback would be good. The dance looked so good, and I bet the photoshoot later today will too.

Finally, they managed to have a little break, and Taehyung walked to me and sat down next to me, panthing and trying to catch his breath. I offered him water, and he took it.

''It looks so good. I'm sure the fans will love it,'' I smiled. Taehyung smiled back.

''By the way, how did you see my shirt was upside down? You didn't see it when we left and came here?'' I asked curiously and also tried to keep the conversation on.

He chuckled. ''Well, it was Jimin who told me. He figured out why we were late.''

I blushed. ''R-really? How?''

Taehyung let out a laugh again. ''Guys tend to know when we have got laid. It's some sort of look you have.''

I looked at Taehyung. ''Oh my god.''