Chapter II

Chapter 2: United

Finally, the day came when I'll see my boyfriend again

Finally, the day came when I'll see my boyfriend again. The week went by slowly because I kept thinking about this day. But now it's finally here, after so much waiting. And hard work. I have been working my butt off to earn money for this trip. Taehyung offered money, but I refused almost every time.

I was now at the airport. I had gone through the security and everything. I was eating at one of the cafes they have here at the airport. My best friend drove me here and told me to have fun. Yes, I will.

I miss the guys so much as well. I can't wait to meet them again and our dog, Yeontan. God, I miss that puppy. He's been growing so much and isn't my little puppy anymore. Will he remember me? I have been gone for so long, and he was just a little when I left.

Speaking of the guys.

Baby:

Is your plane leaving soon?

You:

In thirty minutes, you are waiting for me already?

The flight takes hours, baby.

Baby:

Aniiii (No). I was just asking :)

Have a safe flight!

He must be more excited than I am. But trust me, I am. I want the plane to leave already. It was going to be late there soon, and I wanted to spend some time with them before sleeping. If I ever manage to sleep because of jetlag. Taehyung always wants to stay awake with me, but I insist he sleeps because he needs it more than I do.

But usually, I fall asleep with him at the same time. I try not to sleep on the plane. I have brought entertainment to myself.

Okay, it's not entertainment. It's one school project the teacher gave us. No other teacher did that, but this one did. So maybe I can write it ready on the plane. I don't have to worry about it for the rest of the holiday.

They announced that my plane was about to leave. So I took my hand stuff, walked to the gate, gave the tickets to the lady, and walked to the plane and my seat. I take a comfortable position and wait for the plane to leave. After six hours, I'm in his arms.

The six hours weren't as easy as I thought. I did finish the little project, but I think I finished it too quickly. So the rest of the flight, I watched multiple episodes of kdrama. I'm cheating since this kdrama was the one we were watching together.

And he told me not to watch it without him. He will kill me. But I was too bored, and I couldn't wait. I need to pretend that I haven't watched it.

I exited the plane, and Taehyung told me his manager would be waiting for me at the airport. It was a safety matter. Taehyung wanted to be the one to welcome me, but this was better.