2. The Day

**Buster's**

I woke up to someone knocking on my door. I yell asked: "Eh- wha-? Who there?" The person yelled: "Yo bro it's me Fang! Are you still asleep?" I said: "Not anymore! Shit I haven't packed and my dishes are dirty! What time is it?" I opened the door to my bro and let him in. He said: "Okay I'll do your dishes and you get to packing." My eyes beamed up under my glasses and I said: "Really man? Thank you, you're the best" I walked to my bedroom and packed my stuff.
As I came out ma room, the dishes were cleaner than ever. I said: "Again thx man, you saved ma live" He replied: "No prob bob. Now let's go"

We went to work as we arrived Lola greeted us: "Morning you two, are you ready Buster?" I answered: "I guess?" And then she said: "Good I'm driving you to the train station."
She held up the car keys and made her way to the car. I asked: "Can't Gray drive?" Lola asked suspicious: "Why?" Fang scratched his neck: "Well you know how you can get while driving." She said in defense: "Come on it's not that bad

**Flashback**

It was a peaceful day and the Brawlema team was making a trip to the beach. Lola was driving. Another car made the terrible mistake by cutting Lola off. She yelled in return: "Are you serious, you complete idiot! It was my turn to drive. Some should take your driver's license and shove it up you a-" a big honk from the other cars interrupted her

In the end Gray and Maisie had to hold her back, since she was trying to stomp in that guys nose. Buster and Fang tried to calm her by talking to her.

**End of Flashback**

Fang and I looked at Lola with a sceptical glare. Lola scratched her neck and said in defeat: "Gray! Could you drive Buster to the train station." From the ground came a warp hole (?) and Gray emerged. Lola held the keys to him and Gray took them with a silent whistle.

Gray and I went outside to the car. He opened the door for me. I got in and threw my luggage onto the backseat. Gray got in and started the car, put on his seatbelt and waited. I asked: "What?" Gray pointed at me and then his seatbelt. It clicked in my head and I said: "Fine." I put on my seatbelt and Gray smiled. He finally drove off. After 30 minutes we arrived at the train station. He parked in a parking lot and I grabbed my luggage and got out. I said: "Thanks Gray, try not to miss me too much and say bye to everyone at the Brawlema from me." Gray gave a thumbs up and a reassuring smile. I got into the train and it drove off.

45 Minutes later it stopped at Candy Land. I got out and saw that everything around me was pink or another type of color, but mostly pink. And everything looked like it was made out of candy. I followed a sign that read: "To the Candy Kingdom this way! --->" So I went that way until I came to a big shop with a big muffin in front of the building? I asked: "Is that deco or is that real?" I tried to touch it but then it transformed into a robot. I took a step back in surprise. The robot in cupcake disguise looked at me and said: "Nope 100% real robot. Hello I'm Darryl the security guard of the Candy Kingdom. Please come inside Mr. Buster." Darryl opened the door and I went inside. I told him: "You can call me Buster. No 'Mr.' needed." Darryl followed inside as well and said: "Okay Buster. I'll give you a quick tour around our shop and the employees. Follow me!"

Darryl went around the shop with me stopping every now and then to show me what there is. There were big candy tubes perfectly after color sorted candy, also there were big wine glasses filled with candy, a big table with al sorts of candy and behind the table was a table with a throne. "The throne is your main place, you're in charge of filling up the candy stock, selling candy and stop people from causing trouble. You'll get your uniform soon, oh and you can put your luggage away I'll take care of it." I said:" Thx Darryl." I just put it near the nearest wall and quietly asked myself: "I gotta wear a uniform? Lame." I returned to Darryl and we continued the tour.