6. Slow Day^-^

**Buster's POV**

Fuck Fuck Fuck! I overslept. I may not like that job as much as my real one, but I could at least not oversleep! I ran to the shop. Last time I checked it was 7:48, not that bad, but I should hurry! As I arrived at the shop I saw Chester waiting? It also seemed so that the door was closed. What? I came up to him and asked: "Good morning Chester. Why is the door still locked?" He smiled and answered in his usual silly tone: "Mornin and I have no idea why. I'm losing time here. Got many pranks planned for today and also got the ones that I couldn't finish yesterday! Darryl should hurry up!" Well at least I'm not the only clueless one. We waited another 15 minutes until Chester's phone started ringing.

**Chester's POV**

I took my phone out of my pocket and looked to see who it is. Aaaand it's Darryl! I picked up and said: "Helloooooo Darryl!" Darryl responded with:* "Ahoy Chester, I am sorry to inform that Candy Kingdom is on dry land today. I found a very dangerously damaged part in our trusty shop after the attack yesterday and now an expert has to look at it. That damage makes it a unworkable workplace. We had to close the shop for today. I already reached out to Nita and Buzz. Only Buster left." I smiled widely and answered: "He is here right now, I will tell him. Just one question." He answered: "Shoot away mate!" I asked: "Is this like a paid day off?" I was met with silence. I said in defense: "Listen I need the money to buy new stuff. I can't solely eat marmalade the entire time!" Then he had the audacity to hang up. I was mad but remembered that I had to tell Buster something. I turned to Buster and said with excitement: "Well long story short, we have an, unpaid, day off!" I was so excited and mad at the same time. It has been a long time since my last day off, but I had so many pranks planned! Buster looked excited as well. Idk why, but he just is. He then said: "I could visit the Brawlema! See how everything is going. Oh yeah!" The Brawlema where did I hear that? Right! That's the place Mandy is working at! I would love to annoy her a little. So I asked Buster: "Would you mind if I tag along?" Buster looked a bit confused and asked: "Why?" I answered with a big smile: "Well my 'friend' Mandy is working there. And I want to see her face when I tell her that I am free for today! She's going to be so jealous!" Buster smiled and said: "Okay, you can tag along. Come on let's go!" He rushed to the direction of the train station. I ran after him. That projector is probably way heavier than I thought, since I was catching up pretty quickly. And even passed him, I even ran around him a few times giggling in the progress. He just groaned: "Don't make me regret letting you come with me!" I answered with a hint of annoyance: "Fiiiiiiineeee" I stopped walking circles around the guy and with a normal walking tempo we reached the train station.

**Buster's POV**

We walked over to a train plan. Now we just gotta find the train we need on this very unnecessarily complicated map. Oh boy that could take a bit. Chester pulled out his phone and typed something. I took a sneak peak and saw an app and it's title. I asked: "Yo what's that app?" He replied with a laugh: "That's SPTA. Star Park Traffic Attachment. It helps you find the correct busses and trains." Okay that was useful, finally someone made a good app. There are like 50 different editing apps and most of them sucked! My train of thoughts was interrupted by Chester saying: "Train J should be the right one!" He took my hand and lead us to Train J. When we reached the train he said: "Here we are!" He let go of my hand. I said: "I'm goin to buy us tickets." Chester answered with a laugh: "I'll wait for your return my Sweetness." I walked to the ticket machine and noticed that my cheeks were warm. I'm probably still out of breath from Chester running to the train station with me. I bought the tickets and returned to Chester. I offered him one of the tickets, but he declined? Why? He said while scratching his neck: "Yeah, it would be better if you hold them. I might, not saying I will, lose them." I laughed a little and he looked at me and stuck his tongue out. I laughed more, he has such silly reactions. I mean, if Fang laughed at me, because of such a reason, I would have punched his shoulder. Then he would have probably punched back and in the end we would probably fighting, but like for fun and Maisie would drag the two of us away and scold us. Okay the last part ain't as fun as the others.
A bit later the train arrived and we got in. A girl with blue hair came up to us and said: "Tiiiickets please." I think I have seen her somewhere before. Anyways, before I could do anything Chester said: "Oh I don't have a ticket." The smile of the girl fainted. I could swear I know that girl. She opened her mouth, but Chester interrupted again and said: "But he has mine. Ahahhahahahah" How was that funny? I mean he just waste- "AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH" came from the blunette. She then added: "Oh that is a new one. If I could I would let you in for free for that, but my boss is a stingy guy. It's a wonder that he didn't show up when I said-" "DID I JUST HEAR FREE?!?!!!" came from another cabin. She looked shocked over to the cabin and then said: "Shhhhhoot. Okay I'll stamp the tickets and you two act like nothing happened. Kay?" I just nodded and handed her the tickets. We got them back and went into the cabin that didn't have rapid steps approaching.