5. Ready to Rumble

**Chester's POV**

Buster shot Bibi! Respect, but also is he stupid?! I yelled: "Buster what the hell?!" Bibi fell back. Crow ran to her and caught her, before falling to the ground. She didn't look happy. Tbh neither did Crow or Bull. Crow asked: "Bibi are you alright?" Bibi regained her balance and answered: "I'm fine. But this place won't be, for long!" She used her bat to smash some jars. I yelled: "Hey stop it!" Then threw my smoke bombs. Crow pushed Bibi out of the way, tacking the hit for her. If I didn't know better, I would think that crow likes her, but who am I to decide. I said in an annoyed tone: "Leave this store or we will kick your asses!" The trio looked pissed. They nodded to each other and Bibi ran up to me and swung her bat. I feel a few meters away. Damn that hurt!

**Buster's POV**

"Chester!" I yelled. That's it! I shot my projector. Bibi doge rolled to the side, allowing Crow to jump up and throwing his knives at me. I ran backwards trying to avoid them. One hit me in the leg. "Ack!" I gave out. Then rapid steps were coming my way. It was bull with his super. Damn I must have overestimated myself. I waited for the impact but then a music box started playing. I opened my eyes to see Bull getting hit by a boxing glove. And he got stunned! Then I heard an all too familiar voice say: "Having your super cancelled is always a punch to the face. Hihihiihih" I shot Bull a few times so he would back off a little. Then the trio decided to split up. I said: "I'll go after Bibi, you take Crow!" I started running after her. Chester asked: "What about Bull?" We can't follow three people at a time so we will have to deal with him in another way. Bibi swung her bat around, she smashed a lot of stuff, she even made one of the big wine glasses tumble. I finally caught up to her and shot her in the back. She turned around and yelled: "Bubble Trouble" And a big bubble gum bubble came flying at me. I simply used my super to block her's. It took me a few more shots, but eventually she fell over unconscious. I scanned the area to find Bull. When I found him he got attacked by Darryl, Nita and Buzz! Wow they got that handled. I looked over to find Chester and Crow fighting as well. Chester threw his smoke bombs and Crow his knives. I wanted to run over, but Chester used some kind of super? He made candy rain from the sky. I thought he had a stunning boxing glove? Doesn't matter. Crow tried to take cover behind the glasses but before he could reach them he got knocked out. Chester celebrated his victory near the glasses. I smiled, seeing him happy made me feel warm inside. Wait warm? But my happiness was short lived as I could see a bat flying at the direction of the celebrating jester. I immediately started running towards him shouting warnings. Everything felt like it was in slow motion. The jester looked over at me and saw the bat. It missed him, but hit the glass so hard that it shattered the part it hit. The bowl of the glass falling down towards the jester. I ran as fast as I could.

**Chester's POV**

I turned to look at my doom. This is it. I used my arms to cover my head. This is my end. I closed my eyes. I'm going to die. I felt a force hit me from the side? It knocked me a few meters away, falling on my back. I could feel something heavy laying on me. I was too scared to open my eyes and just started to cry. Until I heard someone saying: "Chester. Hey, it's okay. Open your eyes" I slowly opened my tearful eyes only to see Buster on top of me, with his arms around my chest. I looked around to see where I am. The glass was shattered and far away. I was saved! I cried a little more and hugged Buster. I said in-between sobs: "I thought I was dead! You saved me!" Buster hugged me back and patted my back. He said: "Shhh it's okay. You're not dead. I got you."

**Buster's POV**

Holy shit he almost died. Damn that was close. I'm glad that I made it in time. He's crying into my chest. I mean that's logical. He had a near death experience. Never thought that he could be other than silly or annoying. I looked around the room to check the situation. The three gang members were knocked out, Nita stood on top of Bull celebrating her victory, Buzz was trying to get her down and Darryl was on his phone, probably calling the police. And I was correct since it didn't take long until Larry, Laurie and R-T arrived. They arrested the trio. Pfeeww that was a long day. After some time Chester was back to his usual self. We started to clean up. They really did a number on this store. It took us like two hours and we decided to end the day here. Chester and I exited the store. He asked: "Rough day huh?" I smiled, laughed a little and answered: "Yeah kinda. It went from grounding a jester to a fight with a gang. In my opinion that was a big plot twist." Chester laughed and said: "Yeah. Oh here." He handed me a small paper. It looked like a telephone number. He said: "I never gave you my number. You probably need it. You know to call me when you need something. Like idk extra math lessons." I smiled and said: "Thanks man." Chester went silent a little, but then said: "No thank you. You saved me even after I was so annoying today." I smiled and answered: "Don't sweat it man. You would have done the same." I saw Chester smile and then he said: "Still thank you. I gotta go home now. Nighty Night my Sweetness" After his sentence ended, he ran off immediately. I could only smile at the silliness of the jester. After a few seconds, I decided to leave as well. Luckily for me nothing more happened today.