Introduction

Hello, my name is

Hello, my name is.... Well, its classified. I'm going to be narrating this.. "book". Because it seems like it could be a good one. This is TV man 23, sometimes referred to as Plunger TV man, TV man plunger, Elite tv man.. etc.

He is one of the strongest members in the alliance, he has proved to be intelligent and worthy of being able to defeat a giant blade toilet, irrelevant. And can probably survive the skibidi wars universe, if you know what that is.

He was 14 when the blood dust consumed the toilets, he's now 19.
He was created during the middle of the time when the upgraded titan cameraman was sent into it's first battle.

He wishes to end this war, or try to save his people from imminent death.

..

He's learned from his mistakes and mostly blames himself for the death of his comrades. He recovers though, it takes 2 years to do so.

He likes the feeling when the alliance wins a huge battle or manages to conquer a part of the toilet's territory, however it's rare for him to have that feeling ever again.

He hates the feeling of losing or seeing his comrades die on camera or in person, its something he's felt everyday since the mutation.

Thats enough information, we have arrived at the start of his story, 4 years ago.

Oh and, just because i'm your "secret agent". Doesn't mean i'm the serious guy in that series, i can be anything else, y'know?