Chapter 4

One day had passed in quarantine, there wasnt anything wrong yet

One day had passed in quarantine, there wasnt anything wrong yet. Except for some of the cameramen trying to negotiate with the guard outside.

Whatever the possible hidden blood dust is, it was taking oddly long for someone to start showing signs of being infected. Maybe nobody was infected? Or the Blood dust is just waiting for the opportunity. But no, that isnt whats supposed to happen right? The blood dust infects and converts the victim to an infected immediately. Well, that was what Plunger TV remembered. Maybe there was something else about this virus, or it was just another mutation. Probably a mutation, the guard said the virus had evolved. But then why did that infected cameraman still suffer from the laser? Was it an earlier mutation of the blood dust or what?

..

..

Two days had passed in qurantine, still no signs. The cameramen had tried to stop negotiating now.
It was boring in there, Plunger TV mostly just had small to no conversations with the alliance members inside. Nothing happened but he swore he saw someone twitch a bit..

..

..

Three days had passed in qurantine, now he was in a medbay. The cameraman who he saw twitch ended up being infected, the infected mauled all the other alliance members in quarantine area.
Plunger TV managed to kick the door open with his strength. The guard and combatants took care of the infected. But due to the infected's evolved immunity, they had to use the alliance's older weapons which would manage to blow the infected's circuits and innards out. But resulted in them having to suffer some casualties.
The Plunger TV Man was escorted to another quarantine zone due to the alliance having to clean up the previous one now.
So yes, he is in the medbay, just in the quarantine zone. Luckily, its just him. The others were too late to escape.

Four days in quarantine, The Plunger TV Man watched as the engineer cameramen escorted a speakerman inside, Plunger TV recognized the speakerman. It was the same Speakerman he saw at The Plungerman's base.
He had a hit changes though, he seemed a bit damaged and one of his legs was replaced by a chair's.
The Speakerman didnt notice the Plunger TV man somehow, and he eventually left the medbay with his damages fixed up and his chair leg replaced with a prosthetic.

..

..

Four days in quarantine, Plunger TV was told that tomorrow was his last day in quarantine, and he was glad for that. But today, something was off.
He noticed a cameraman spying on him, a scientist to be specific. Then he recalled, it was the same scientist that was staring at him when he was being escorted to quarantine. When Plunger TV tried to get the cameraman's attention, he simply retreated back into his desk. He was confused, why did this guy keep staring at him? He wasnt sure of what was the answer, and he forgot of him some time later.

..

..

Five days in quarantine, nothing happened. Just plain boring whiteness, nothing to do and nothing to talk about. But Plunger TV was a bit excited and glad due to this being his last day in quarantine.