Chapter 3

..

..

..

"Huh?.. i'm still alive?"

The Plunger TV Man looked over to see a sight, mutliple rubble and debris had crushed most of the infected, and there was a giant hole that went straight through the hangar. He was surprised he even survived and didnt hear the whole thing.
There wasnt any sign of The Plungerman though? There was a dim blue glow in a darkened part of the broken hangar though. Maybe that was just some broken lighting or a dead infected..

Plunger TV man tried to find the person who made the hole in the wall, he found that person. It was The Cinemaman.
The Plunger TV man gave The Cinemaman a thumbs up, The Cinemaman reacted with a smiling emoticon before leaving with its jetpack again.

The Plunger TV Man carefully climbed down the hangar through the hole, avoiding blood dust and vines. When he got on the ground, he saw something in the distance, alliance helicopters!

There were two of them that were combat helicopters, another 2 which seemed to be rescue helicopters, and there was one with a laser on the bottom of it

There were two of them that were combat helicopters, another 2 which seemed to be rescue helicopters, and there was one with a laser on the bottom of it. They were heading here due to receiving an alert from one of the members inside the base, somehow the alliance doesnt know that the base they're heading to was once ruled by a cruel person.

"HEY! I'M OVER HERE!!!"

The Plunger TV exclaimed as he waved his arms, trying to get the attention of the helicopters. He succeeded in doing so as they started heading in his direction. Finally, he was being rescued.

The rescue helicopters landed as the combat helicopters and the one with the laser flew above keeping guard. 2 cameramen came out of one of the rescue helicopters, one of them wielding a a unique weapon.. a laser gun with some modifications.

"Can you toggle the brightness on that thing?! It's making my face burn a bit

"Can you toggle the brightness on that thing?! It's making my face burn a bit. Might even imprint that glow onto it."

"Oh, sorry but we cant. Its what happens when you store alot of energy into a small area. Best if you just look away i guess."

The Plunger TV Man kept his head down upon hearing this.

"And trust me, you're gonna have to do more of that once you enter out base. Its REALLY bright there, maybe they'll make you a screen protector."

"Dude, just shut up already and shoot him with the laser."

"Wait, Wha-"

The Plunger TV Man was shot in the chest with a laser, he was expecting some sort of impact or pain. But there was nothing wrong?

"Alright, he's clear. We can bring him back to the base for questioning now."
One of the Cameramen said before escorting the Plunger TV man onto the helicopter.
He was slightly confused, why didnt the laser damage him? And from how he's seen his home base getting easily taken down by infected, surely the toilets would've destroyed or conquered every single one by now.. right?

Apparently yes, and no.

The rescue helicopter had started landing, they had arrived at their destination. The Plunger TV Man watched as the rescue helicopter with the laser retracted it into it's interior, turns out it was really just a unique combat helicopter.
The Plunger TV man was escorted into the base by the 2 cameramen, who were followed by the pilots and passengers from the other helicopters.
They were greeted by a cameraman and a speakerman standing guard at the base's entrance.

The guards also had the same laser gun that was used by the cameraman from earlier, one of the guards aimed his weapon at the plunger Tv man and fired, it also did no effect or any sort of damage. The guard aimed at another persona and shot him, also nothing. This cycle continued for a moment. When the guard reached the last person and fired, something actually happened. The person he shot, which was a cameraman started acting strange.. he started twitching a bit before scratching at his head in pain as something red started spilling out of his body. He also started to what it seemed to the Plunger TV man. Melt.

As the cameraman continued to melt and leak blood dust, the other cameraman who shot him shouted:

"CODE RED!! CODE RED!! POSSIBLE CONTAMINATION IN ONE OF THE HELICOPTERS!!"

Multiple cameramen and speakermen with the same guns started dashing out of the building and shooting at the possibly contaminated helicopters, they managed to find the contaminated one due to it starting to also leak blood dust, it didnt melt though. They managed to get rid of the blood dust on the helicopter but some spots of it had been melted due to most of the hidden blood dust residing there.

2 cameramen combatants approached one of the guards and whispered something to him. The guard turned to the Plunger TV Man and the other cameraman and said:

"You all need to be quarantined or else you'll be risking the whole base. Apologies that your first days here had to be like this, Plunger TV."

And with that, the guards opened the gate leading to the interior of the base before the 2 cameramen combatants escorted the Plunger TV man and the other cameramen to be qurantined.

While being escorted, the Plunger TV Man noticed an odd looking cameraman, he was a scientist. Looked at his nametag, Hayden.

'So cameramen had been given human names now?' He thought.

Hayden had something off about him, one thing was he was constantly staring at the Plunger TV man during his arrival, he seemed interested. Another thing was that Hayden didnt looked like belonged here, but he also look like he belonged here aswell.

He had never heard of any "Hayden" during his time as a combatant at the Camerawoman's base. This was very strange. He didnt have time to think much about it though as he was sent into quarantine.

However, the last words he heard before that were:

"The blood dust has evolved to be hidden and immune to our lasers, so one of you could be infected. Good luck."