Videos (short)

As everyone got comfortable, they thought about some snacks that they wanted.

Once that was finished.

They got comfortable. They were going to be there awhile, they could already tell that.

"Now these videos will only show a few future events.

There'll only be a couple who have videos.

Since they're not too important to the past, but more so the future.

One of the doctors in the room holds a big secret that will come out in one of these videos, and whilst you can ask questions, the person involved cannot give you answers until it's answered in the show.

So don't try to probe. Only two people will get individual videos. Then there's going to be a group video. So about three videos, maybe more depending on how much time we have." The mysterious voice in the ceiling said.

Daisy shared a discreet look with Meredith and then her pack mates.

Guess one of her secrets would be coming out, now which one would it be?

Her wolf or her alien one?

Only her video would be able to tell her that.

Meredith Grey

Meredith was honestly surprised she even had a video.

But she wanted to know pieces of her future, maybe she could prevent some of the bad from happening, and get more of the good.

Meredith is in shock over her future.

I mean, she stays with Derek?

But he had a wife?

She has children, three of them. One adopted and two biological it seems.

She also meets her dad again?

She suffers but she also gets to see so many happy times.

She gains more friends, and she loses some.

Her life is balanced.

For every good thing she has, something bad also has to happen.

"Wait, so you stay with Shepherd? Why?" Cristina asked after learning of his wife.

"I can answer that Dr. Yang. There is a thing called Soulmates, I'm sure you've heard about that term. Now what most people don't know is that soulmates are actually real.

Meredith and Derek are soulmates. They were always supposed to meet, always supposed to get together, get married, and even have kids together.

No matter how much they tried to stay away from each other, it is useless. As they'll always find their way back to one another eventually.

Everyone in the room has a soulmate.

It's just an instant connection, some can feel it better than others.

It's extremely rare to meet your soulmate though.

Only about 7% of the population meets their soulmates.

Meredith and Derek are just one of the lucky ones who did." The voice in the ceiling stated.

Meredith and Derek look at one another longingly.