Update

Alright everyone, I'm going to try to keep a regular schedule of updating this at least once every two weeks.

Like I've told you all, I have a major surgery coming up and so I may not be able to update as frequently as I want.

It all depends on recovery time.

So please be patient, I'm already working on starting s2 so get ready for me to release the first episode.

I also want people's opinions on another idea I have.

We all know that Chyler Leigh plays both Lexie Grey and Alex Danvers, and that Meredith and Kara look a bit alike, so what if I made a crossover between Supergirl and Grey's Anatomy?

I'll probably just keep it a watching the story fic.

It'll be more focused on the Grey's Anatomy story line with brief mentions of Kara's duty as Supergirl.

She will still be an Alien, the Grey family found her and adopted her into their family, but it was Meredith who found her.

Meredith will play her older sister and protector, and Kara will have an extremely close relationship with Lexie as well as Meredith.

Don't know about the love interest.

Probably Addison.

We'll see though. It would also be a lot like the story I have going on now.

Addison would leave, but she'd also come back and be Endgame.

Or I could do it with a love interest who stays around.

If you read any of my stories my characters are always a part of the LGBTQ community, and most always have a female x female relationship because it's what I'm comfortable writing.

Just tell me if it's something you'd like to see.

Also vote on a love interest if you do want to see this story. It'll probably take me awhile to start writing it, but I can have the first two or three chapters out (The character information, aesthetics, and the introductions or videos out) before the end of next week.

If that's what y'all want to see.